Beginners and Beyond

Thursday Bird Day Dailies (Read 34 times)

Cyberic

What you call Canadian Bacon is called ham here.

Half Crazy K 2.0

What exactly is American pizza? I know NY and Chicago have their own versions.

workinprogress11

Congrats on the race, Baboon!

You guys are putting me to shame. I’m sitting on my rear end watching the Macy’s parade, still in my pajamas. I’m wearing flannel pajamas and a flannel robe and I’m still cold, haha.

Baboon

delicate flower

Manchester Road Race course record was broken today, on a cold-as-balls day.  Impressive.

<3

From the Internet.

Blech 21:42. I am trending in the WRONG DIRECTION.

16F at the start, the wind wasn't bad (just a few gusts here and there), I aimed to start off comfortable and just... like, couldn't run hard today. I'm deeply annoyed. My warmup was fine, my cooldown was fine, my legs feel fine, what the fuck gives.

Runshortii

Poor planning because we will be on the road during the Bears game

Us as well 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

What you call Canadian Bacon is called ham here.

Ha. I knew it!!!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lauren, great job. It is not a trend unless all your times have gone down. Don’t despair.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

sdWhiskers

Image may contain: 1 person

sdWhiskers

I ran 5.3 mi easy in a light rain, which felt lovely because its like 68 degrees. Saw 10x as many people out there compared to usual. Prepping for the caloric intake methinks.

No traveling, no fancy cooking, no small talk with relatives you see once a year....just football and pajamas. Happy Thanksgiving!

Cyberic

I googled American Pizza, and this looks like a pizza from around here. So our pizzas look exactly the same.

And this too

Of course pizzas around here come with an almost infinite possibility of toppings, but the two typical pizzas I grew up with and that are still very very common are:

- crust, pizza sauce (tomato sauce with garlic and some seasonings), pepperoni and mozzarella cheese - this is as basic as it gets

or

- crust, pizza sauce (tomato sauce with garlic and some seasonings), pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms, onions and mozzarella cheese

What I saw when I was in the USA, was pizza that you could hold with one hand and the crust was strong enough to keep the slice straight (unlike the picture I posted). There was also no toppings except for cheeze. Like no pepperoni or nothing. I was in shock! And cheese is supposed to be greasy, but what I saw was on another level of greasy.

sdWhiskers

American pizza? There are probably 12 pizza shops within 3 miles of my house,  all with very different styles. Some tasteless and super greasy, others thicker with delicious sauce.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah, that's probably fast food pizza OR Miami pizza (most of the ones here suck).

I solved the Chrome issue by restoring to default settings in Chrome. apparently, the last update changed stuff and I just switched back and boom.  Now I have to log back into all my tabs but it works fine, log and here.  Yay.

Damaris

Cyberic

Captain America pizza