Beginners and Beyond

Thursday Bird Day Dailies (Read 34 times)

delicate flower

Way to go!! I think I guessed something sub-44.

I'm happy for shorti and all but where is my goddamn gold star?    This Thanksgiving sucks.

<3

delicate flower

I'm full. 

<3

onemile

I ran a 10k today too. Sorta last minute decision. Mr. Onemile wanted to run as it was in his hometown and went past his childhood home.   41:18, 1st female overall. First half was into the wind  but I got flowers and a plaque thing for the win

onemile

43:54. New official PR and over a minute faster than last years time. 5th female and 2nd in AG (its a pretty competitive race so I’ll take it). First half I was under 7:00 but the 20 mph headwind killed me on the way back, but I was still passing people so it’s all good

Congrats!

onemile

I'm happy for shorti and all but where is my goddamn gold star?    This Thanksgiving sucks.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sweet, onemile!  Congrats!

Damaris

delicate flower

I ran a 10k today too. Sorta last minute decision. Mr. Onemile wanted to run as it was in his hometown and went past his childhood home.   41:18, 1st female overall. First half was into the wind  but I got flowers and a plaque thing for the win

Sweet!  Congrats!  Looks like you got a medal for the win too, based on that FIRST PLACE strap around your neck.  Smile  Did you beat the mister?

<3

onemile

Sweet!  Congrats!  Looks like you got a medal for the win too, based on that FIRST PLACE strap around your neck.  Smile  Did you beat the mister?

He ran about a minute per mile slower (in the 5k) 

sdWhiskers

Congrats! That's a pretty sweet plaque

RunningOnSand

Belgium. Delicious!

Where did you grow up?

Most of the pizza I've had in Europe falls within the realm of what you can get here, except it's more often eaten with a knife & fork.

delicate flower

He ran about a minute per mile slower (in the 5k) 

Heh...nice.  Still a solid pace for him though.

<3

delicate flower

On this day of giving thanks, I am thankful for Amari Cooper.  Sorry, Dave.

<3

DavePNW

So much awesomeness here.

Dave

DavePNW

On this day of giving thanks, I am thankful for Amari Cooper.  Sorry, Dave.

FFS. I had the wrong RB in the early game - I very nearly picked up LeGarrette Blount off waivers yesterday, he would have gotten me 22. Instead, Jordan Howard got me 1.5.

Dave

DavePNW

Belgium. 

Cool. Which part? I've been there a bunch of times, generally on business.

Dave