Boxers or Briefs? (Read 85 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Depends...

Isn't he too young for Depends?

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Let's not get our : : ahem : : panties in a bunch. 

Boxers were a play on the thread title not a poll option...although it could be a variation.  Boxer briefs are basically compression shorts without the compression.

Heck, that would be uncomfortable but I'm not a man.  I would say briefs, except I voted commando, LOL.

Damaris

LRB

I would say briefs, except I voted commando, LOL.

lol

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Why would you want to wear boxers?????

Yeah, that would be pretty hairy and the dogs would probably be licking you all the time.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Heck, that would be uncomfortable but I'm not a man.  I would say briefs, except I voted commando, LOL.

But Damaris, you're an attorney...aren't you required to be in 'briefs'?  

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

B-Plus

I go with the built-in liner but on those rare occasions where the weather warrants tights I wear boxer briefs underneath.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Truth be told, I voted before I read......... 

Yes, it's tighty whities or nothin' at all.

I can't stand boxers

I can't stand those boxer/brief hybrid things they want us all to wear.

And I'm DOWNRIGHT PISSED that Costco apparently has quit carrying the tighty whities!!! (at least near me)  WTF!?!?!?!? 

Anywho.......I'm down for 8 or 9" inseam on the classic C9 (from Target) running shorts.  I don't need no stinkin' liner.  I don't need no 3" inseam, nor do I go for the 14" inseam that's like wearing gauchos from the 80's.  If I want Bermuda shorts, I'll buy some, thank you!!

Randy

LRB

And I'm DOWNRIGHT PISSED that Costco apparently has quit carrying the tighty whities!!! (at least near me)  WTF!?!?!?!? 

lol

DavePNW

Maybe they're trying to tell you something.

Dave

#artbydmcbride

running skirt with mesh shorts underneath

Runners run

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Sadly I can't wear those while running, the skirt part always ends up trying to go up over my butt and the shorts part climb my thighs.... Sad

running skirt with mesh shorts underneath

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Hmm, I usually run and race in boxers and loose, liner-free shorts long enough to cover the boxers.

Occasionally boxer briefs, but I'd rather.. um.. have stuff be free than riding wrong. 

happylily

I'm confused... I know what boxers are. But what are boxer-briefs? What "tighty withies"?

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

DavePNW

I'm confused... I know what boxers are. But what are boxer-briefs? What "tighty withies"?

Do they not have Google up there In Quebec?

Dave

LRB

Boxer briefs fit like spandex.  You may know them as sports briefs.