Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday: Bar Night (Read 42 times)

onemile

Vet called and Bugsy is eating and so long as he continues without throwing up, he can come home tonight.

Here is Bugs Bunny at the vet yesterday.  He always looks pissed off, no worries.

I love that crabby face

DavePNW

Vet called and Bugsy is eating and so long as he continues without throwing up, he can come home tonight.

Here is Bugs Bunny at the vet yesterday.  He always looks pissed off, no worries.

That is one angry cat. Or just one with some serious RBF.

Dave

Cyberic

Nice. Looks like a Hudson workout. And last week too.  Or at least I have had both of those with Addie 

So did you ditch her yet? Or are you still trying to figure out how to tell her? Or did you decide to stay?

Cyberic

If bluerun were a cat, she'd have a facial expression like that 

KIDDING!!!!

zzyzx

One of my cats is like that at the vet big time!

onemile

So did you ditch her yet? Or are you still trying to figure out how to tell her? Or did you decide to stay?

Somehow I can't give it up 

But I'm taking Dec off, as a reset, mostly easy running, and whatever I feel like. Her suggestion but I agreed

onemile

KIDDING!!!!

lol totally.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, he looks like he wants to poop on your pillow........... 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Lol, he looks like he wants to poop on your pillow........... 

Or maybe he already did!  Priceless face.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

GinnyinPA

He looks like he's complaining vociferously. Is he vocal?

George - 8.4 miles is an odd distance for a race. Trail race?

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

George - 8.4 miles is an odd distance for a race. Trail race?

No, it's a loop of the two drives on either side of the Schukyll River usually starting at Boat House Row running up Kelly Drive, crossing the river over the East Falls Bridge, returning on MLK Drive, running in front of the Art Museum, then finishing at Boat House Row. I haven't run it in years so they may have changed the start and finish point. It's one of the long time traditional races now in its 43rd year. The old Philadelphia Marathon used to run that loop 3 times plus a little extra for the full distance.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

KIDDING!!!!

Lol

Damaris

LRB

No, it's a loop of the two drives on either side of the Schukyll River usually starting at Boat House Row running up Kelly Drive, crossing the river over the East Falls Bridge, returning on MLK Drive, running in front of the Art Museum, then finishing at Boat House Row. I haven't run it in years so they may have changed the start and finish point. It's one of the long time traditional races now in its 43rd year. The old Philadelphia Marathon used to run that loop 3 times plus a little extra for the full distance.

Loops during a marathon would make me loopy, although, the Houston Marathon has loops (or did) and I wanted to run that. Go figure.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Loops during a marathon would make me loopy, although, the Houston Marathon has loops (or did) and I wanted to run that. Go figure.

Not anymore!

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

I'm a sucker. I got a discount code to save 13.1% on the April Fools half. If I don't do it, losing $55 isn't bad and way cheaper than if I wait to register. So, yea, registered for a spring half.