Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: nanu-nanu (Read 40 times)

LRB

And stuff like that.

I did not want to get up this morning but I spent a boatload of money the past four days so work, here I come.

LRB

It looks like Garmin is getting in on the cyber Monday act, of note is the 620 for $199.00,  and the 220 for $149.00. There is no HRM with either but those are still great deals. The Forerunner 10 is also going for $79.00.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran a few more soggy, foggy, and windy miles this morning.  It's still in the mid 50's here, so it could be much worse.  I am ready for some clear skies and sunshine, though.  Maybe by Thursday, according to the weather liar.

I hope everyone has a great day- don't let the bastards get you down!

Runner with a riding problem.

Jill.

Penguin Power!

PleasantRidge - good luck carrying your team through the finals :-)  Who on these forums is still in the game?

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

PleasantRidge - good luck carrying your team through the finals :-)  Who on these forums is still in the game?

I do good to carry myself  .   Jamie carries my team,  and we have a solid group of 40+ milers.  It is surely a team effort.

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

'Morning!  If you have not had a good month, you still have time.

I was up at 5:15 this morning to go hit the pool.  2300 yards and I had a really good workout.  I am getting a little faster and a little more endurancy.  I'm still pretty bad though.  4 mile run on the afternoon slate.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  RD for me.  I cannot even go to Pilates she is in Bali for the next 2.5 weeks, sniff.

I am hoping Little Blue had a nice race.  We planned on meeting and texted each other but with the rush of getting hubby to the starting line (late, again), I forgot to text her!

Damaris

LRB

Morning!  RD for me.  I cannot even go to Pilates she is in Bali for the next 2.5 weeks, sniff.

I am hoping Little Blue had a nice race.  We planned on meeting and texted each other but with the rush of getting hubby to the starting line (late, again), I forgot to text her!

Not sure how to arrange and execute an FE, huh?

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!!

Back to the grind.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Skipped my cold 100% chance of rain run this morning, I'm going to take my chances with a slightly less cold 50% chance of rain run this evening.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Mmmmm...beer

Congrats on a great race Damaris!  And DH too!  Glad to hear it went well. 

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Not sure how to arrange and execute an FE, huh?

Or handling too many FEs at the same time?

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats on a great race Damaris!  And DH too!  Glad to hear it went well. 

Thanks!

Damaris

Hip Redux

anyone in Portland Oregon? Or Hood River?  Looks like I might have dinner free Wednesday.

LRB

Or handling too many FEs at the same time?

Sounds like you need an FE coordinator. lol

Zelanie

anyone in Portland Oregon? Or Hood River?  Looks like I might have dinner free Wednesday.

We're about 90 minutes south of Portland.  I usually love just about any excuse to get up there, but on a weeknight I'm not sure I can manage it.