Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: The Final Quarter (Read 34 times)

LRB

Losing 3-4 more before my December marathon would be nice. 

Do it now, before MRT kicks up in earnest. Or try to anyway....or not. lol

Cyberic

No Orlando in October for this Canadian!!!! 

LRB

So, good folks of the B&B, please help me decide whether to run the Carmel HM or the full.

onemile, you've run both or just the full?  How was the race and weather when you ran it?  Just wondering if I should just do my 2-3 marathons I have at the beginning of the year, dabble at HM from April through August and then train for the Fall marathon(s).  Since I can finally do that and not have a hot HM.

It will have been one month short of three years between marathons for me the next time I line up for one barring injury. The respite was deliciously invigorating.

LRB

LOL. Weird. (I didn't know it was a thing either.)

I am the resident punching bag at work. Unfortunately for them, I don't take myself too seriously so I throw the best punches.

LRB

I approve this message. Pie > cake.

Hmm, pie is good, but a good ass slice of cake ain't necessarily chopped liver. YMMV

Runshortii

That sounds like an easy commute.  12 miles, one hour.

I would die. It takes me 14 minutes to get 10 miles to work, I’m spoiled. It helps I don’t go to work or leave during rush hour usually

DavePNW

Hmm, pie is good, but a good ass slice of cake ain't necessarily chopped liver. YMMV

cheesecake > pie > cake

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

I would die. It takes me 14 minutes to get 10 miles to work, I’m spoiled. It helps I don’t go to work or leave during rush hour usually

It took 25 minutes to go 1 mile exiting the highway. I sent a request for the city to look at the lack of syncing of the traffic lights.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Cheesecake and cake combo FTW.

LRB

cheesecake > anything else

DavePNW

I didn't check the temp before I went out, but according to my log it was 39 degrees for my run this morning. Fall got here in a hurry.

Dave

LRB

I didn't check the temp before I went out, but according to my log it was 39 degrees for my run this morning. Fall got here in a hurry.

Haven't had anything remotely close to that, yet. 

onemile

Haven't had anything remotely close to that, yet. 

Nope. It was in the 70's here this morning.  We've barely touched the 50's a couple times.

I ran 7.  Thought about doing 8 but it was raining pretty hard in the last mile so nah.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Headed for 3 recovery miles after work...exciting stuff. Last night's run was good, but I'm due for an easy one.

Hope you all have had good days...work has been a mess for me!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So, my new running club is whining that the HM on Saturday will be SUPER HUMID, OMG.  100% humidity!  We are going to die!

Eh, 47F and 47 dewpoint.

LMFAO.  I am still laughing.

Damaris