Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: The Final Quarter (Read 34 times)

DavePNW

So, my new running club is whining that the HM on Saturday will be SUPER HUMID, OMG.  100% humidity!  We are going to die!

Eh, 47F and 47 dewpoint.

LMFAO.  I am still laughing.

In the weather department, you are trading in hurricanes for tornadoes.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Tornadoes do not pass through Indy often.  Last time someone had to seek shelter was years ago.

The last time I had to prep for a hurricane was 1-4 times every year for the past 5 years.

Damaris

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

All I can think of with marionberry is "Bitch set me up".

awesome!

sdWhiskers

4.5 miles in super humid Yokohama. Technically, these are Wednesday miles. I looped around the area, did not get lost and made it to breakfast on time. Win win.

LRB

Technically, these are Wednesday miles.

Only until you get home.

Cyberic

So, my new running club is whining that the HM on Saturday will be SUPER HUMID, OMG.  100% humidity!  We are going to die!

Eh, 47F and 47 dewpoint.

LMFAO.  I am still laughing.

I hope you set those ignorant Midwesterners straight about %humidity vs Dew Point!

LRB

I hope you set those ignorant Midwesterners straight about %humidity vs Dew Point!

I'm sure she did. And if she isn't already banned from future group runs she will be soon. lol

sdWhiskers

Dew point here in Japan is 68. Back home it is low 50s.

DavePNW

4.5 miles in super humid Yokohama. Technically, these are Wednesday miles. I looped around the area, did not get lost and made it to breakfast on time. Win win.

Nice. This is exactly the time of year I was in Japan last time, and ugh on the humidity. I've never been to Yohohama.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles with 3 at some sort of HM pace. Dewpoint was 70. Tomorrow we get to break a record high. Yay!

Docket, does that mean it's going to be raianing or foggy for the race?

DavePNW

I'm sure she did. And if she isn't already banned from future group runs she will be soon. lol

She just needs the t-shirt to wear all summer in Indy that says "in other words, winter in Miami".

Dave

sdWhiskers

Nice. This is exactly the time of year I was in Japan last time, and ugh on the humidity. I've never been to Yohohama.

I went to bed "early" last night while many colleagues did the usual karaoke. People are looking rough this morning, lol

delicate flower

I ran 6 miles after work (13 for the day).  It was very dew pointy, speaking of which, but at least it was only 75 degrees.  I am getting ready to hit the living room floor for my nightly 20-30 minutes of stretching.

<3

onemile

She just needs the t-shirt to wear all summer in Indy that says "in other words, winter in Miami".

She can wear it when she runs on the treadmill because it's too hot out 

DavePNW

I went to bed "early" last night while many colleagues did the usual karaoke. People are looking rough this morning, lol

Ha, that's me too. I avoid much of the late night activity so I can get up early to run.

Dave