Beginners and Beyond

Where is Sundailies??? (Read 48 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning!  12 miles done earlier this morning.  Beast Body legs later.

Andrea, it's called the refresh button, LOL.  Before you post, refresh one more time to make sure.

Bruno looks great!  Such a great runner!

Screw that, while I'm refreshing somebody could be finishing up their thread. I figure I see no thread so I'll start it and if it suddenly appears I'll just change my thread to something else  

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

No slush in San Antonio for the weekend. Sunny; blue skies;  temps in the 60s.

Completed my 2nd race of 2015 on Saturday, the Snowball 5K, ended up getting 1st place in my age group, finish time of 32:05.   Apparently not a lot of people in my age group, lol, if a slow old dog like me comes in first.   Gail and our friend, Bernadette, walked the 5K.  Here is the link to my report and photos:  http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/a5b81271c352485c9d9fb245aebd7f25/resume#focus

Slept in late this morning and now getting ready to go down to Fort Sam Houston for my weekly hillwork and then weight training after that if I feel up to it after all the hills.  It is now 9 a.m. Texas time and already very sunny here and in the mid-40s.

Slacking, hell, FreeSoul...I was chasing you in my dreams all this morning long!  Couldn't wake up until I saw how it ended...   Sorry you have to go into the office on a Sunday.

Gees, one mil, you're getting more weekly mileage done in 2 days than I do all week, lol.   Wow, what a beautiful dog!  I want to FE with you!  OK, with him, but you get to be there too... 

Happy and safe skiiing, Baboon!

Jay, hope you got through your long run successfully, with no stuff complaining.

Hilly 16...good luck B-Plus.  My hill route won't be quite that long, lol.

Lily, hope your long run too went well!

Good luck with the Beast workout, Damaris!  Glad your breathing was better today.

Way to go, Sly!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Haha Scotty, my run this morning was actually slower than usual... though I felt fine with very minimal stiffness and aches, I felt kind of sluggish.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Ric-G

5 miles this AM...breakfast with out of town guests next...

congrats sly and hey there bruno......have a great sunday all!

marathon pr - 3:16

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I will follow up (I promise!)

1:23:50 new PR - not what I wanted though it was during training - not a goal race

Congrats Sly!

PRs

Cyberic

2 hours in 5 degrees, -15 windchill. At least January is near the end.

Cyberic

Great time Sly. Congratulations!

Cyberic

Congrats on 1st place age group Scotty!

Some days (yesterday for example) I feel like I'm going to nail my 1st marathon, I'll be able to hold that pace, no problem. And I'm making plans on changing my goal for a more ambitious one. And then, on other days (today for example) I feel like there's no way I'll be able to do it.

There's still pleeenty of time before I get there, but since I don't run with music, I have to think about something, right?

Zelanie

The pets of the B&B are winning today.  Bruno is so handsome!  And I always appreciate Si stories. Smile

Congrats, Sly!

RD for me today.  I am taking DD and some friends trampolining for her 17th, then it's the annual running club potluck after that.  Potlucks for runners are always good because you know they like to eat! 

LRB

I will follow up (I promise!)

No pressure yo. lol

If you want to share great, if not, no biggie. Just pick it up with your next run.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Some days (yesterday for example) I feel like I'm going to nail my 1st marathon, I'll be able to hold that pace, no problem. And I'm making plans on changing my goal for a more ambitious one. And then, on other days (today for example) I feel like there's no way I'll be able to do it.

There's still pleeenty of time before I get there, but since I don't run with music, I have to think about something, right?

We all feel that way during training.

Damaris

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

We all feel that way during training.

Yup...  Sometimes more often than not...

outoftheblue

Heading out for a few easy miles today around the golf course.

Nice racing Sly and Scotty!

Gorgeous puppy-dog onemile

Life is good.

DavePNW

Nice racing Sly!

Something like 24 with a 14 windchill when I went out today at 9:30. Which did not seem too awful, and usually warms up a few degrees. So I went out with 2 shirts, hat, and one pair of gloves. Not enough. I usually get warmed up after a few miles, but I felt cold all over through the entire run. Got home & saw that it was now 22 with 11 windchill. Ugh. Anyway, glad to be back inside.

15.2 miles at 8:52 average, picked it up the last 2 miles for 7:51 & 7:42.

57.3 for the week.

I wish there was some football to watch this afternoon. Oh, there's the Pro Bowl? I said football.

Dave

LRB

I was doing great until my last marathon paced run 3 weeks out. That run sucked major assage. lol

As far as mentally entertaining myself, my best runs are when I am thinking about putting my foot in my boss's ass (or someone's). Those runs rock yo! lol