Beginners and Beyond

Catching Fire WednesDAILIES (Read 40 times)

bluerun

Super B****

Then there is this in the middle of the day:

Charge your phone FFS!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have to ask, have you watched a bluray?   I can't even watch DVDs anymore, even upcoded on a bluray player, there's just no comparison.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It is charged now. Smile

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Didn't get to run this morning, as I was getting ready I heard thunder so I went outside with the dogs to get them to do their business, sure enough there was lightning and then a few minutes later it was raining cats and dogs. Jetta would not poop and I couldn't put her in the kennel in those kinds of conditions so I wasn't even able to go to the gym either.

My mom will be watching Dorian this evening so hopefully I can get my 10 miles in then.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

adkkev

WTF does anyone live there with weather like that?

Then there is this in the middle of the day:

LRB

I have to ask, have you watched a bluray?   I can't even watch DVDs anymore, even upcoded on a bluray player, there's just no comparison.

I actually do not watch many DVD's or movies at home, I am a movie theater guy.

This is just something I am doing because basically the 6 movies were less than 30 bucks combined.

Mmmmm...beer

I actually do not watch many DVD's or movies at home, I am a movie theater guy.

This is just something I am doing because basically the 6 movies were less than 30 bucks combined.

That I can understand.  I do like the theater, just hate how expensive it is.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

bluerun

Super B****

WTF does anyone live there with weather like that?

I would.  Because diving.  And I wouldn't spend half the year freezing my ass off.

chasing the impossible

Half Crazy K 2.0

I would.  Because diving.  And I wouldn't spend half the year freezing my ass off.

My guess is buildings more than compensate for the heat outside. 88/67 here and I am wearing a fleece jacket and could use some gloves.

bluerun

Super B****

My guess is buildings more than compensate for the heat outside. 88/67 here and I am wearing a fleece jacket and could use some gloves.

Blame the men

chasing the impossible

Half Crazy K 2.0

Blame the men

I do. But where I work is probably 80% women. 

LRB

88/67 here and I am wearing a fleece jacket and could use some gloves.

lol

LRB

Most people who live with extremes just tolerate it. 100 on August 19th in Miami is like zero here on February 19th.

We are not asking for that stupid shit, it just is what it is.

bluerun

Super B****

I do. But where I work is probably 80% women. 

Ha, then I got nothing.

chasing the impossible

LRB

That I can understand.  I do like the theater, just hate how expensive it is.

Two seats in D-Box at a 3D showing would give you a aneurysm then. lol

I am at the theater probably 4 to 6 times a month. I enjoy the crowds and the whole scene.

One of my favorite memories was from Misery, when at the end he was fighting her. The entire sold out audience was screaming, "KILL THAT CRAZY BITCH!!!" lol