Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies - Suckdailies (Read 37 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

What's up everyone?

All day yesterday I had this awful headache that wouldn't go away, hell I don't think it went away even in my sleep. This morning's run was tough, I felt zapped of energy and couldn't even enjoy the 48-50 degrees.

Rocky and I got 8 miles done on the roads, there will be no calisthenics or weight training today..... I feel to dead to try so I am going back to bed.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Hello Dailies,

This morning I realized that I forgot to turn my watch off after yesterday's run. Battery was pretty much dead this morning. That means I have to wait before my run, which might be a good thing considering it's 0 degrees, -22 F windchill. It's supposed to warm to -12F windchill in the afternoon, so in an hour or two, hopefully I'll have gained a few degrees. At least the cold gives me an excuse to keep my winter beard when wifey complains about it.

I have a two hour run planned, but considering the fact that my hips, abductors and adductors got an extra workout from running in the snow yesterday, and today the conditions are the same, and the fact that it is pretty effing cold, maybe I'll cut the run short a bit, to something like 100 minutes. I'll see.

Cyberic

What's up everyone?

All day yesterday I had this awful headache that wouldn't go away, hell I don't think it went away even in my sleep. This morning's run was tough, I felt zapped of energy and couldn't even enjoy the 48-50 degrees.

Rocky and I got 8 miles done on the roads, there will be no calisthenics or weight training today..... I feel to dead to try so I am going back to bed.

Rest well. Sleep is important.

LRB

Good morning!

I have a 90 minute run on tap, my longest in awhile and the first of many more, great.

No really, I am okay with it.

If nothing else, temps pushing towards the 40's will surely get my attention. Who can ask for more?!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rest well. Sleep is important.

Too bad my son doesn't feel that way lol. I wish I had his never ending energy.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Back from 16.09 with the last 8 at MP + 10%.  This felt too easy, which is good.

Didn't sleep well because Trixie is again, vomiting.  Only while she sleeps, but not the rest of the day.  Not sure what the vet can do about it since all her tests went well.

Damaris

LRB

Morning!  Back from 16.09 with the last 8 at MP + 10%.  This felt too easy, which is good.

Didn't sleep well because Trixie is again, vomiting.  Only while she sleeps, but not the rest of the day.  Not sure what the vet can do about it since all her tests went well.

Slap her ass in the head and tell her to cut it out.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Slap her ass in the head and tell her to cut it out.

We don't abuse animals in this house, ha.

Damaris

Ric-G

5.5 miles this AM and who knows what the rest of the day...

rest up free...kids do operate on an unknown energy source

hope it "warms" up eric

i believe you're ok with it lrb

may they all feel easy D

have a great day all!

marathon pr - 3:16

Little Blue

Ahhhhhh .. 8 miles on the rail trail, 55 degrees to start, 60 to finish under cloudless blue sky.  Clad in shorts and one tech shirt.  What a difference a couple of days can make!  House windows are flung open, breeze is blowing through, and DH is off fishing.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I realized what I am dealing with.... sinus congestion Sad normally doesn't happen until spring, but this sudden warm weather has brought it on sooner. Ugh.

Littke Blue I am jealous, it sounds amazing.

PRs

Well i was excited about it warming up today, supposed to hit 42. It was still 34 when I went out, but I went with single shirt, no hat & no gloves. As it turned out I really wish I'd worn gloves, my hands were cold the entire time.

16 miles, 58 for the week.

Dave

LRB

i believe you're ok with it lrb

It actually wasn't bad at all and I even managed a quick-ish last mile. Funny that the racing season is steadily approaching so I need to get my mind right. That starts with the Sunday long run and carries over into the rest of the week.

Now it's time to shower and head to the theaters for Seventh Son, which by all accounts is as convoluted as Jupiter Ascending but 25 minutes shorter, so I might actually like it. lol

LRB

We don't abuse animals in this house, ha.

You took that literally but pets require discipline too or they'll run you right out of your own home.

Little Blue

Well i was excited about it warming up today, supposed to hit 42. It was still 34 when I went out, but I went with single shirt, no hat & no gloves. As it turned out I really wish I'd worn gloves, my hands were cold the entire time.

16 miles, 58 for the week.

I saw a guy today, in nearly 60 degrees.  Shorts, shirt, some kind of tech jacket (zipped up), knit hat and gloves.