Beginners and Beyond

Finally Fridailies (Read 39 times)

DavePNW

Dave

happylily

Lily - get your name in!

I did! This morning only. Last minute decision... I'll probably get confirmation only Monday, though. Now I'm desperately looking for accommodation. In my haste, thinking I had found the perfect little inn near Copley Square, I booked 4 nights not realizing the inn is actually in Versailles, KY, not Boston (both places share the same name ). Shit. Now I have to call and cancel. And I don't speak Kentuckian. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

DavePNW

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah..hurricane season...cuz it will blow you OUT of Miami.....

This made me laugh!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I did! This morning only. Last minute decision... I'll probably get confirmation only Monday, though. Now I'm desperately looking for accommodation. In my haste, thinking I had found the perfect little inn near Copley Square, I booked 4 nights not realizing the inn is actually in Versailles, KY, not Boston (both places share the same name ). Shit. Now I have to call and cancel. And I don't speak Kentuckian. 

Stop complaining and run it!  Yay!

Ok, the hotel thing, not yay.

Damaris

LRB

Congrats to the Boston peeps so far!

LRB

How's this for a five day forecast? Dang, it looks like an early morning run for me. Bleh...

Even D can't touch those numbers!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Of course I can. I have not see those lows in more than13 months.  The highs?  Typicalheat indexes for here.  So there.  It's cool down here (90F), yay.  It rained all day. Of course now that I am running soon the sun is out baking whatever it missed all day.

Lily,I said conplaining but I meant procrastinating

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have spent most of the day on the road, ugh. Now the boss is giving me a special project with someone else. I told him I would quit if the project is with you know who.  In fact, I'll do the project solo.

Damaris

B-Plus

Yay! And ... 

B-Plus

Even D can't touch those numbers!

His lows are my highs

LRB

Of course I can. I have not see those lows in more than13 months.  The highs?  Typicalheat indexes for here.  So there.  It's cool down here (90F), yay.  It rained all day. Of course now that I am running soon the sun is out baking whatever it missed all day.

I do not recall you posting triple digits for actual temperatures much, not talking heat index.

LRB

His lows are my highs

How are you feeling for tomorrow champ?

B-Plus

How are you feeling for tomorrow champ?

I will quote my log from just now:

"Ready to roll."