Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES...because well FriDAILIES would just make too much damn sense; and who has any of that (Read 38 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

DaveP: Good news. It sounds like you still need to take it easy.

I had a nice run last night. I ran a Daniels workout with a conservative v DOT of 41. That called for a threshold pace of 8:02 and my 3x1 mile were 7:48, 7:43, and 7:38. 5 .4 miles total.  I was running on the track in the dark so I was going by feel. The best part is that today my legs feel refreshed and ready to go. I am still doing my stretches for the Achilles and piriformis and they are behaving.  That is good.

Tonight is the college fair so we are going with DD and then I will run 35 minutes with some strides.

See ya.

LRB

Heading in for a massage which is 90 minutes today, meaning I will probably need a wheelchair when I leave. Otherwise known as ow!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So, while Orlando is in the 60s, Miami has a cold front...it is 84F right now.

Damaris

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Heading in for a massage which is 90 minutes today, meaning I will probably need a wheelchair when I leave. Otherwise known as ow!

That is one long massage. Hurt so good!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, 90 minute massages are the best, in any event.

Damaris

LRB

That is one long massage. Hurt so good!

Some of that was spent on my sternum, neck and temples in some weird pattern "unlocking energy". She told me it was important that I be aware of myself for the remainder of the day which with my vanity should not be a problem.   

From the Internet.

You guys clearly don't post enough from your phones to enjoy my word prediction game.

I tried but my phone didn't suggest anything for me! It's only good at autocorrecting (or auto-uncorrecting, as the case may be) after I've already typed things out.

Feeling OK today. Have moved on to normal OTC painkillers, my brain is mostly back now. I got Road Racing for Serious Runners in the mail this morning, starting to map out a base-building schedule and figuring out when to race in the spring. There are a few HMs the first and second weeks of May that would give me plenty of time to train, just a matter of choosing one at this point.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I tried but my phone didn't suggest anything for me! It's only good at autocorrecting (or auto-uncorrecting, as the case may be) after I've already typed things out.

Feeling OK today. Have moved on to normal OTC painkillers, my brain is mostly back now. I got Road Racing for Serious Runners in the mail this morning, starting to map out a base-building schedule and figuring out when to race in the spring. There are a few HMs the first and second weeks of May that would give me plenty of time to train, just a matter of choosing one at this point.

I think it's an IOS8 thing.

Damaris

LRB

I think it's an IOS8 thing.

In English next time!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

In English next time!

That's cause you don't have it!

Damaris

LRB

That's cause you don't have it!

I have plenty of it I'll have you know.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This woman twisted me like a pretzel. She has no compassion. I told her I hated her. Thinking of going back for more.

Damaris

LRB

This woman twisted me like a pretzel. 

Hopefully there was cheese and mustard available.

B-Plus

Last hard workout coming up. 5 @ HMP + 4x400 @ 5k. I have a feeling it'll be tougher than last week's 6 @ hmp.

LRB

Last hard workout coming up. 5 @ HMP + 4x400 @ 5k. I have a feeling it'll be tougher than last week's 6 @ hmp.

Ooh, that looks sinfully delicious!