Beginners and Beyond

Lily Declares it Thors-Dailies - (Read 57 times)

LRB

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

5.2 for me this am

Marjorie

LRB

LRB

5.2 for me this am

Are you home?

Meeting your honey was great, I had a nice time with the two of you. And speaking of two, those two hours flew by in the blink of an eye!

happylily

Finally a Daily with my name in it. It was about time too! Thank you, FS.

Regarding TM runs in hot gyms or hot garages, they are nothing compared to runs in the early winter mornings, when it's dark and cold out there and you just want to stay under the blankets. Those runs deserve a medal!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

delicate flower

All this talk of Thor in this thread and no mention of Chris Hemsworth.  The dailies ladies are slipping.  Although with the likes of LRB and DaveP in here, who the hell needs that guy.

<3

LRB

All this talk of Thor in this thread and no mention of Chris Hemsworth.  The dailies ladies are slipping.  Although with the likes of LRB and DaveP in here, who the hell needs that guy.

Sheeit, that scene of him in Thor 1 was some shit I could not even draw on myself. Playing the role of a God was ironic for that dude. lol

happylily

I would post some pictures of Hemsworth'sThor, but I know this is FS's expertise. I don't want to infringe on her territory.

DavePNW

Ha. This is more like us:

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I was going to say we needed his picture in the first post. You were reading my mind.

Damaris

Hip Redux

I was going to say we needed his picture in every post. You were reading my mind.

FYP

Little Blue

I had to google, but now that I have looked, I concur that Chris Hemsworth could be added here.  Although, he looks an awful lot like Brad Pitt, and I'm not a fan.

But if the chaps here wanted to post pictures of themselves, that would be OK, too.

Running pictures.  And nothing nekkid, OK Scotty?

happylily

I had to google, but now that I have looked, I concur that Chris Hemsworth could be added here.  Although, he looks an awful lot like Brad Pitt, and I'm not a fan.

But if the chaps here wanted to post pictures of themselves, that would be OK, too.

Running pictures.  And nothing nekkid, OK Scotty?

LOL...

GinnyinPA

Cool but humid day, with occasional passing showers.  I ran 12 and only got a few drops.  I would have liked more