Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #120 (Read 30 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Forgot to take my BP meds last night and woke up like a zombie (which is what happens when I don't, sigh). I have 10+ miles again today, a court hearing and need to prep for my meeting of creditors tomorrow which will be my first on the phone.

If anything tells you how long the federal government thinks people should stay home, it's the fact that the bankruptcy meetings of creditors for all chapters in bankruptcy will be on the phone until July 10, if not longer. I wonder if I'll go to the office in the Summer at all.

Damaris

Love the pic!

6.2, started at 6:20am, last month or more I had been hanging out in the morning and not starting run until8:30-9:30 ... gotta get back to starting before 6:30

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Apparently thanks to my phone update, I can't just copy and paste pics from photo bucket 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Mona fartlek. Total distance a little short of what I used to do last fall, but it was not because I didn't feel good, but because I didn't want to feel bad. I've been dropping out of my workouts like crazy lately, so I eased into this one. Ended up feeling very good.

onemile

Mona fartlek. Total distance a little short of what I used to do last fall, but it was not because I didn't feel good, but because I didn't want to feel bad. I've been dropping out of my workouts like crazy lately, so I eased into this one. Ended up feeling very good.

We call that the lazy Becky Mona or Mona cuddle 

Cyberic

We call that the lazy Becky Mona or Mona cuddle 

Great way to name it 

bluerun

Super B****

5.3 ... apparently on Wednesdays I run by HR

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

I have not cuddled Mona, flirted with her, or done anything remotely resembling speed work since April 4th. I always said I’d be bored without something fast at least once a week, but IDK, I’m not super anxious and seem to be getting by so far.

Dave

onemile

Great way to name it 

straight from my coach. I take no credit 

Cyberic

I have not cuddled Mona, flirted with her, or done anything remotely resembling speed work since April 4th. I always said I’d be bored without something fast at least once a week, but IDK, I’m not super anxious and seem to be getting by so far.

It is somewhat surprising from you.

Is it since the 100 mile week, or before? (Don't remember when we did it)

KCRuns

Good morning!

Happy Birthday, Dave! And Congrats on the new job!  That's fantastic news!!

I took a rest day yesterday and ran 4.25 this morning with a couple or three fartleks.  It felt good to push myself just a little bit.  I think I'm getting used to the new running surface on the TM, today felt closer to normal, though the paces continue to be a lot slower than outside.

onemile

I would find it hard to motivate for workouts right now if I didn't have my coach (who is the best!)

It is somewhat surprising from you.

Is it since the 100 mile week, or before? (Don't remember when we did it)

LOL the 100 week was not so long ago! It was before. That last speed work was actually my 5k time trial on a Saturday, then an easy week, then 100, then sort of recovery since then. I’m kind of trying to get mileage around 70, which is high for me, so I’m a bit leery to throw in much speed on top of it.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I would find it hard to motivate for workouts right now if I didn't have my coach (who is the best!)

Same. Without my coach I would have bailed on a lot of runs and workouts.

Damaris