Beginners and Beyond

Runner Relieving herself next to Home Gets Caught on Camera (Read 153 times)

happylily

She deserves to be on the cover of Rolling Stone for such a vile crime!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Love the Half

"Malicious fecal distribution"   Hmmmmm.  Let's see if I can write a statute for that.

If any person shall defecate upon the property of another, in a place other than a toilet, outhouse, or other structure designed specifically for the elimination of human waste without the permission of the owner of said property, then such person shall be guilty of the misdemeanor of "unlawful fecal distribution" and shall be sentenced to no more than 30 days of service at the animal shelter in the county in which such person resides.  For all subsequent offenses, such person shall be guilty of "malicious fecal distribution" and shall be sentenced to no less than 30 or more than 180 days of service at the animal shelter in the county in which such person resides and such service shall include cleaning up fecal matter with a spoon.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

B-Plus

No wiping, no needing to wash hands.  She's got limits to her unsanitary behaviors - clearly draws the line between "crapping in the street" and "having poo on your hands".

LRB

"If it happens again, I am going to run out there with a hose and hose her down and say bad human"

That, was funny.

If it were me, I would lie in wait and light a fire cracker just ass she was squatting.  The result would be the same, and maybe even a little bit more, but I would probably laugh for an hour straight afterwards.

RSX

I want to add being caught on camera to the things I fret about while running.

Antipodean

I am a bit sceptical about this. Maybe she was just taking a pee and he's turning it into something else. Is there evidence of her 'business'?

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

That was on my mind, though he claims it was poop..... I can't imagine someone just squatting for a few seconds, get up and not wipe, then just take off again.

I am a bit sceptical about this. Maybe she was just taking a pee and he's turning it into something else. Is there evidence of her 'business'?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The video shows the business (covered by something the news put so as not to show it).   It was poop.

Damaris

Mmmmm...beer

That's crazy.  Maybe I've just been lucky, or have a strong GI system, but I've never had it so bad that I couldn't wait until I got to a toilet.

But I agree, 4 times in the same location, she either has a problem with the owner, or just a problem in general.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

She needs to find a toilet and quit doing that on the street, no butts about it!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Not just luck, but if someone is feeling it that bad and there are no gas stations, port-a-johns or  wooded areas then they need to just stop and walk until the urge goes away or until they find a toilet. She had to be doing it on purpose, in the same spot....

That's crazy.  Maybe I've just been lucky, or have a strong GI system, but I've never had it so bad that I couldn't wait until I got to a toilet.

But I agree, 4 times in the same location, she either has a problem with the owner, or just a problem in general.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

RSX

Not just luck, but if someone is feeling it that bad and there are no gas stations, port-a-johns or  wooded areas then they need to just stop and walk until the urge goes away or until they find a toilet. She had to be doing it on purpose, in the same spot....

It may just be 1 of her spots that she thinks is convenient although you can probably see her by the road. I have favorite spots when nature calls but will walk if need be until I get there

BexKix, Bagel Defender

No wiping, no needing to wash hands.  She's got limits to her unsanitary behaviors - clearly draws the line between "crapping in the street" and "having poo on your hands".

You beat me to it.

4 times is clear intent.

But really... who goes onto the news to report this kind of stuff? Why not file a complaint with the cops and turn in the video?  Makes me wonder about the victim of the crime a little, is he chasing his 15 minutes of fame?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

If you hear the video, he just wants her to stop and hopes that seeing herself on TV is enough for that.  He does not necessariily wants her in jail and the cops do not have time for petty stuff like this.

You beat me to it.

4 times is clear intent.

But really... who goes onto the news to report this kind of stuff? Why not file a complaint with the cops and turn in the video?  Makes me wonder about the victim of the crime a little, is he chasing his 15 minutes of fame?

Damaris

Jess runs for bacon

If you hear the video, he just wants her to stop and hopes that seeing herself on TV is enough for that.  He does not necessariily wants her in jail and the cops do not have time for petty stuff like this.

Good choice too, I think more effective than the police.