Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 48 times)

happylily

Candy corn is gross and chocolate is the best. The end.

1 mile warm up, 4 x 1 mile between 10k and HMP and 1 mile cool down. Easy miles the rest of the week. HM on Sunday. I really hope I don't totally suck 

How could anyone even argue with that? Only the mentally insane or else the proletariat...

I'm excited for you, Amy! You won't suck. Have fun, no stress. It's your first race in a long time, please don't put pressure on yourself unfairly.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Half Crazy K 2.0

Weights. I hate the time change. It's dark when I get home from work.

I'm with CJones, candy corn is , but if it will give me a performance boost like D2, I'll make the sacrifice. Although someone at work left some soft of tropical fruit candy corn out for people to take; it wasn' t too bad.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

PleasantRidge, happy birthday! May this new age be as awesome as you are yourself!

Thanks Lily!

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Pleasant Ridge, Happy Birthday!

Lauren, I find that my legs are crampy (both calves and hamstrings) if I am severely lacking on sleep.

Baboon

delicate flower

Welcome to our new members sirtiger and Jack K!

I got my 2500 yard swim done.  I really wish I could swim faster just so the workouts wouldn't take so damn long.

<3

DavePNW

Welcome to our new members sirtiger and Jack K!

I got my 2500 yard swim done.  I really wish I could swim faster just so the workouts wouldn't take so damn long.

You forgot to stand up in militant defense of candy corn.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You forgot to stand up in militant defense of candy corn.

The nerve!

Damaris

cjones1

thanks! Smile pretty quick PRs.  You would very well in a 26.2.  Cute kids.

Thanks, they are a handful, but I wouldn't trade it.  As for the 26.2, I will find out next October. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

Cyberic

Ran about 7.99. Had to make an ultra quick pit stop to pee without being seen, and did that so fast I forgot to start my watch again when I left. Since it was dark, I wasn't watching my watch as often, so I don't really know how long or how far I ran without the watch. It is an estimate.

Zelanie

Ran about 7.99. It is an estimate.

Because 8.0 would have been stretching it too far.

GinnyinPA

Pleasant Ridge - Happy Birthday!

I ran 5.6 brisk miles today.  I thought I'd be slow after yesterday's race, but anything slower than HM pace felt really easy. Besides, I started at 4:00 and didn't realize I'd be racing darkness. Damn time change!

onemile

I ran 7.  4.5 of them with Bruno.  I enjoyed having his company on my trail now that it is pitch black by 5:30.

Cyberic

Because 8.0 would have been stretching it too far.

I stopped a few feet short of where my car was. So 7.99 

From the Internet.

Pleasant Ridge, Happy Birthday!

Lauren, I find that my legs are crampy (both calves and hamstrings) if I am severely lacking on sleep.

You know, my calves are prone to being tight anyway and that always exacerbates my shin issues, I wonder if that's what's been happening!

I didn't run, I went out and rode the horse, I caught a second wind post-dinner after being super sleepy all day and made baked oatmeal for breakfast and cookies with some of the leftover Halloween candy supply to take to work. I really need to schedule bloodwork for this week - I'm wondering if my vitamin D is low enough that cranking up my D3 supplement dose will make this time of year less miserable for me. Now, to try to sleep!

workinprogress11

I stopped a few feet short of where my car was. So 7.99 

I admire your....well, I'm not sure what quality it is that doesn't insist on getting that last .01.  I could never do it.