Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES (Read 43 times)

LRB

Yo.

Yesterday was one of the rare occasions where life got in the way of my stupid run, I shall make amends for that today. It's 45 and gray and I suppose I better enjoy that as lower temps are bearing down on us.

'Sup?

Cyberic

I ran on a RD yesterday to go to the store, LRB. If you want I can give you the run Smile

Had to be at the soccer field by 7:30 as DD's first game of the day started at 8. Half time now. Gonna run very easy later. Stupid cold is making me weak and short on breath.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Went to the gym this AM, worked the back for an hour and them went for a run afterwards, 8.2 miles, it was cloudy and 48 degreed... I actually wore shorts.... in January  But I have a feeling good that is the last time for this winter, freezing get temps coming our way tonight.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Ran 11 miles.

Yo.

Yesterday was one of the rare occasions where life got in the way of my stupid run, I shall make amends for that today. It's 45 and gray and I suppose I better enjoy that as lower temps are bearing down on us.

'Sup?

But you have to be happy that it is life getting in the way, rather than your body getting in the way.

Run later.

Dave

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 20 w/17.5 at MP+0-30 secs.  It was windy as fuck, and I just couldn't get dialed in.  I wanted to be a little faster and more consistent, but I'm mostly happy.  My avg pace was 9:36, that's just 36 secs slower than my goal pace.  My ass is now kicked, and I am hungry.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Ric-G

7 miles this morning at a quicker than normal pace for some reason...now i'm enjoying some chocolate raspberry coffee from costco that was ready to go - not normally a fan of flavored coffee but this is good - or i just want the coffee...nfl playoffs this weekend which is cool and it should be about 1 degree when seattle plays in minnesota. oh boy. anyway, have  a great saturday all.

pr - xlnt run;

cyb - nice 11; as you know, it seems soccer season never stops - i've been there too.

marathon pr - 3:16

delicate flower

10K PR achieved.  41:39.  37 second PR.  12 OA, 2 AG.  A mostly flat course except where it wasn't.  ffs.  I was hoping to be around 41 minutes but the two hills were enough to slow me down and suck the life out of my legs.  I'll happily take the PR in January though.  Same race in two weeks and I'll be looking to improve.

ETA:  No AG bling.  $5 registration gets you a race.

<3

workinprogress11

10K PR achieved.  41:39.  37 second PR.  12 OA, 2 AG.  A mostly flat course except where it wasn't.  ffs.  I was hoping to be around 41 minutes but the two hills were enough to slow me down and suck the life out of my legs.  I'll happily take the PR in January though.  Same race in two weeks and I'll be looking to improve.

Nice!  Congratulations!

4 miles at the gym on my way back into town. We are supposed to be get 6 inches of snow tonight.

BOOYAH! Now you can sit back and reward yourself with sitting on the couch watching football the rest of the weekend. Oh yeah and probably do a shitload of biking and swimming and whatnot. For $5 to get you an official time and AG/OA placing is all you can ask for.

Dave

Cyberic

5$ for a PR? I'll pay that any day!

Congrats, Phil!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Nice race Baboon.

The sun is out and I am stuck in the house. In laws were supposed to come for lunch, but are now staying all afternoon (after showing up at 10am) and invited some other family over.

LRB

7 miles this morning at a quicker than normal pace for some reason...now i'm enjoying some chocolate raspberry coffee from costco that was ready to go - not normally a fan of flavored coffee but this is good - or i just want the coffee...nfl playoffs this weekend which is cool and it should be about 1 degree when seattle plays in minnesota. oh boy. anyway, have  a great saturday all.

pr - xlnt run;

cyb - nice 11; as you know, it seems soccer season never stops - i've been there too.

The NFL playoffs are my favorite thing to watch each year! This weekend, I took all the road teams in the office pool. 

LRB

You done good. Cool

Dave