Beginners and Beyond

Sunday Penguins isn't it like 11am on the East Coast?! Wake up! (Read 31 times)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I can't copy and paste our intro on my phone. You guys know what to do.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

It is 5:00am in Hawaii and I'm the one starting the thread? Let's go penguins wake up and RUN SmileSmileSmile

About to head towards the start line of my half marathon for a 6:00am start. Excited and nervous!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

PADRunner

It's 10am central just  finished 6 wet windy miles. Wasn't to bad though. Hawaii would be better even at 5am

Good Luck!

LRB

'Sup Pens!

Just popping in to laugh out loud at the title!  lol  Hey, Saturday was good for many of us!

Good Luck Kris!

Have a good day PAD and everyone else!

I haven't checked in lately.

8 miles.

Lrb- great race earlier.

Kristen- enjoy the HM. Talk about a destination race.

Pad- nice job on the 6.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

From the Internet.

Hi pens! Shin seems to be better, ran 3.5 easy with a couple of strides today and it was fine.

Where's D at? I finally got my first pair of Lululemon shorts yesterday (thanks to my mommy who still spoils me as an adult :P ), I wanted to hate them but I'm in love! So many pockets, so comfy!

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Go beat those Kenyans, Kristin.

hog4life

2:04 and change, held 8:40 through 9, then lost it. Had a blast with the last two days and the 32.6 mile challenge. I got my beer mug! I'll get some pics and RR's up later.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Congrats, Mitch.  But what went into the beer mug?

amandasmiles

5 miles on the treadmill this morning.  blah.

tracilynn

hey yall

I quit running but I ran 3 miles on trails today and saw the first baby snake this spring.

congrts Mitch and Kristin!

~~~~~~~

Traci

Zelanie

Checking in.  Today was not my day, but I finished my half.  A friend of mine who I trained with left in an ambulance around mile 10.  I'm hoping she will be OK with some fluids and stuff, but still no word.  I had to tell her mom, and her boys were right there, because I was the first one back who had seen her.  But I really shouldn't be feeling sorry for myself, because clearly I am OK and even finished the race.

From the Internet.

Congrats Mitch, hope Kristin's race went well too (but really, how could it not - worst case scenario, you're still in freaking Hawaii!)

Hi Traci!

Sorry to hear about your friend Zel, hope she's okay! Also sorry that it wasn't your day - you trained hard for it so IMO it's okay to feel a little sorry for yourself if you didn't get the result you hoped for.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We are back in Miami.  We ran 8.25 miles yesterday and today I am just going to take a rest day.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

2:04 and change, held 8:40 through 9, then lost it. Had a blast with the last two days and the 32.6 mile challenge. I got my beer mug! I'll get some pics and RR's up later.

Great job, Mitch.

Congrats on the PR, Kristin!

Damaris