Beginners and Beyond

Spring is 73 days away Sundailies (Read 37 times)

FreeSoul87, at least you have unexpected free time today.

Yugo18, have fun, no matter what happens. Ric-G, fantastic five.

Shari, stay safe.

DaveP MI, sweet 6.1.

Something unexpectedly ate an hour of my time. So, I had to switch my plan. The plan for today is weights, push-ups, ab work, and some speedwork. 17.0 will have to wait until tomorrow evening or Tuesday evening. Feh.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

SRD for me. Figuring out my FM training plan that starts tomorrow. It's the first time I've had to do basically the whole thing myself. I'm following Daniel's Marathon guide and he gives you the weekly mileage you run and your 2 quality runs. Times a'wastin'!

- Andrew

Yugo18

I did a nice 6-miler in my glasses followed by burpees.  Whee!

LRB

Just a nice day around town and then finishing watching Sherlock.

Me and my lady must have been the only two people in the theater (in the world actually) who did not get that movie (part 2, I never saw the first one).  Everyone stood up and clapped when it was over and we looked at each other like WTF?

Love Robert Downey but that character is way above my head!

I ended up with 10 miles today in the falling snow and feel as if I stole the two runs this weekend with how bleak things were looking Friday.  I could not be happier! 

Jess runs for bacon

Hey everyone, long time no see! Sorry I haven't been around, I can't go on forums at work, and it's been pretty busy. Anyway, did just under four with friends this AM. The rain started to freeze and it was a little crazy. Topped off the run with chocolate peanut butter pancakes Smile  I needed 6 today so will pop on the treadmill for a bit later.

Hip Redux

Hey everyone, long time no see! Sorry I haven't been around, I can't go on forums at work, and it's been pretty busy. Anyway, did just under four with friends this AM. The rain started to freeze and it was a little crazy. Topped off the run with chocolate peanut butter pancakes Smile  I needed 6 today so will pop on the treadmill for a bit later.

Hey, stranger!

I did 3 on the TM today while watching some football.   Gym was crazy busy.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I got my first real cardio workout in 4 weeks this morning!!!! 13.5 miles on the stationary bike (according to the bike) in 37.5 minutes (did about a 5 minute warm up, 30 minutes harder, then a 2.5 minute cool down), then I did upper body, core, and myrtl exercises and stretched. It was GLORIOUS!!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

It was GLORIOUS!!!

I believe it!  Congrats!

What up doe Bacon Girl!  Your eyelids must have been flipping because we have been wondering where art thou.  Nice to see you still at it!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Me and my lady must have been the only two people in the theater (in the world actually) who did not get that movie (part 2, I never saw the first one).  Everyone stood up and clapped when it was over and we looked at each other like WTF?

Love Robert Downey but that character is way above my head!

I ended up with 10 miles today in the falling snow and feel as if I stole the two runs this weekend with how bleak things were looking Friday.  I could not be happier! 

I actually love Sherlock Holmes and his character. Maybe if you had watched the first one?  The second one is confusing without that one.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yo!

Damaris

LRB

Maybe if you had watched the first one?  The second one is confusing without that one.

Thank you sweetness.  You are the first person to suggest that, everyone else just called me a 'tard.  

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I like both Sherlock Holmes with Downey Jr., but I like most of his movies anyways.

Basya - I might just get another free day tomorrow, and I'll focus on ab work then.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

14.2. If I count my walk home it was like 15.5 but I will just count the run. I could have run more but figured 14 was pushing enough.

Marjorie

LRB

There were enough hash browns on the plate I got with breakfast today to open a Bob Evans restaurant!  When I asked for a a small box to take half of them to go, the waitress looked at me as if I slapped her momma.  lol

I am slim for a reason sugar, because I do not eat like I am a human garbage disposal.

happylily

Quickly passing by to record my 17 miles before heading for the shower. Average pace: 8:12, 8 @ MP.

I hope you're all having a warm and comfortable day!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010