Beginners and Beyond

Thursdailies on the 16th : someone check if LRB is breathing. (Read 35 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 8.7 awesome miles.  Clear, crisp, stars, moon, sunrise etc etc.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I do hope LRB is breathing!

I ran!  PT let me run!  12 minutes of glorious walk/running at 2 minute intervals.  The ITB/calf felt tight at the beginning but got better as we went.  Me thinks my first run is now tomorrow or Saturday. Same interval will probably help.

Oh, Pilates tonight, and maybe a bike ride.

Damaris

delicate flower

Whatcha say there, ace!  Masters group swim today, and by "group swim" I mean solo because nobody else showed up.  Fortunately Swim Coach spent most of the hour talking to a lifeguard, which is just fine by me (I hate when he just watches me).  2500 yards done.  I cut it 100 yards short because I got a JOB to get to.  Spin tonight.

I ran!  PT let me run!  12 minutes of glorious walk/running at 2 minute intervals. 

HOORAY!!

<3

LRB

Breathing not running, I have no desire for any of that nonsense at the moment.

It seems the worst of this stupid virus has passed so I'll be returning to work today (late) after I fix myself up.

I have only had flu like three times in 15 years but this last bout has me seriously considering getting a flu shot for the first time ever next season, that was fucking awful.

Zelanie

We have reached full black eye status. Luckily I have to present to some chamber of commerce types today.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ouch!

Damaris

GinnyinPA

D - I thought you weren't going to be able to run until next Monday?  Hurray for an earlier chance.  Does the knee hurt at all?

Z - ouch.  Does it hurt?

LRB - stay home.  You're probably still contagious.  More rest is better for everybody.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That was my plan (to run on Monday) but she thought I was ready (which I was but I was scared) so we tried.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

We have reached full black eye status. Luckily I have to present to some chamber of commerce types today.

You look tough!  Just cuss a lot, and threaten to cut a bitch.

Runner with a riding problem.

Zelanie

Yay, D!

Ginny, it doesn't hurt too much, but I've been super tired and also can't imagine wearing a headlamp yet.

Zelanie

I like it!

Runshortii

Breathing not running, I have no desire for any of that nonsense at the moment.

It seems the worst of this stupid virus has passed so I'll be returning to work today (late) after I fix myself up.

I have only had flu like three times in 15 years but this last bout has me seriously considering getting a flu shot for the first time ever next season, that was fucking awful.

Hope you start feeling better! The flu season here is in full swing.  Work has been crazy.

I ran 4.  While I was gone my dogs managed to swipe a tupperware with muffins that have raisins in them.  Luckily there were only two muffins left, but so I spent the next hour before work inducing vomiting with hydrogen peroxide 

onemile

Hope you start feeling better! The flu season here is in full swing.  Work has been crazy.

I ran 4.  While I was gone my dogs managed to swipe a tupperware with muffins that have raisins in them.  Luckily there were only two muffins left, but so I spent the next hour before work inducing vomiting with hydrogen peroxide 

The quantity of raisins needed to harm them is probably wayyyy higher than what would be in two muffins

onemile

Is this freakin insane or what?

onemile

More like a battered woman..