Beginners and Beyond

Thursdailies on the 16th : someone check if LRB is breathing. (Read 35 times)

LRB

D - I thought you weren't going to be able to run until next Monday?  Hurray for an earlier chance.  Does the knee hurt at all?

Z - ouch.  Does it hurt?

LRB - stay home.  You're probably still contagious.  More rest is better for everybody.

That would've been great advice for them slugs in my office (I was the last one to get it) but it's hard to know for sure because everywhere you go everyone is sick. This area is like one big petri dish of awful.

No more marathons

I've got an easy 5 on the schedule today and a day off tomorrow.

That's sort of a taper for my 5K race on Sunday.  (Saturday will be 4 with strides).

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

Is this freakin insane or what?

Wow. You should go race somewhere!

onemile

Wow. You should go race somewhere!

That actually occurred to me but there's nothing close by this weekend.

LRB

That actually occurred to me but there's nothing close by this weekend.

Of course there isn't, that would be wonderful. And we can't have that. 👎

onemile

Of course there isn't, that would be wonderful. And we can't have that. 👎

What I wanted was something to use for my long run but the only thing is a trail race that will probably be muddy

Baboon

delicate flower

Is this freakin insane or what?

Usually what you get, we get a few days later.  So yay!!

<3

LRB

Usually what you get, the whole world gets a few days later, except Damaris.  So yay!!

Baboon

delicate flower

She will get 95 and humid and she will like it!

<3

Runshortii

The quantity of raisins needed to harm them is probably wayyyy higher than what would be in two muffins

Probably lol. I called the vet and they kind of freaked me out and said as few as 6-7 raisins could cause problems. I figured better safe than sorry.

Cyberic

5 km tempo + 3 x 200m

(19:48 on the 5K portion) - 5 miles total

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

She will get 95 and humid and she will like it!

Like it?  Say what?  High of 88F for the Ft. Lauderdale Marathon.  Not sad I'm missing that one this Sunday.

Damaris

onemile

5 km tempo + 3 x 200m

(19:48 on the 5K portion) - 5 miles total

I am super jealous that you can run that in training as a tempo run.

Cyberic

I am super jealous that you can run that in training as a tempo run.

It's the second time I do it (go sub-20) just to post it here and see your reaction  First time you didn't say anything, though.

I was on pace for a ~20:05 after 3K, so I decided to push just a bit in the last 2K to go sub 20, just to impress you.

onemile

It's the second time I do it (go sub-20) just to post it here and see your reaction  First time you didn't say anything, though.

I was on pace for a ~20:05 after 3K, so I decided to push just a bit in the last 2K to go sub 20, just to impress you.