Beginners and Beyond

Soggy Saturday (Read 34 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

I didn't read fully about the 5k. This was my 3rd time doing it, what could change? Well, cross country and trail race, not road. It's rained every day this week. Oh and 5k= 3 miles At least I had good excuses for the sucky time--eas more concerned about keeping my ankles happy.

LRB

The temps were in the 50s this morning and if I was smart, I'd be done with my run right now. Or if I even had half a brain I'd be at least halfway done with it but I haven't taken a single step yet...

Can you see where I'm going with this.

#moron

No more marathons

The temps were in the 50s this morning and if I was smart, I'd be done with my run right now. Or if I even had half a brain I'd be at least halfway done with it but I haven't taken a single step yet...

Can you see where I'm going with this.

#moron

Yep, same here.

Real motivation problem.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

I didn't read fully about the 5k. This was my 3rd time doing it, what could change? Well, cross country and trail race, not road. It's rained every day this week. Oh and 5k= 3 miles At least I had good excuses for the sucky time--eas more concerned about keeping my ankles happy.

Gack.

6 miles in Eugene, including a stretch on Pre's trail.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Debated with myself at end of race if I should kick it in or not. Went for it, passed a lady at the very end and wound up 3rd in AG instead of 4th.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Jealous of your nice weather.

I have nothing.  Might put the bike on the trainer and ride while hubby does his long run, but not sure.  I am cleared for OTF so I have 3 classes next week and I can't wait.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good damn morning!

I rode 80 on an awesome morning.  it was 60 at my house when I left, and I rode down into the mid 50s.    I was glad I wore 2 shirts and gloves.  I never got too hot, but the downhills were chilly.  I can also mark one more adjacent county seat off my list.  That's 3 down, 4 more to go.

Have a great day everyone!

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

I ran a shitty 5k and skipped the workout I was supposed to do after. I guess I will try to run a few more miles later today.

I ran a shitty 5k and skipped the workout I was supposed to do after. I guess I will try to run a few more miles later today.

Looks like a pretty damn good race to me, considering it was long.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Swag for Baboon. The UA bag was fro a random drawing.

onemile

Looks like a pretty damn good race to me, considering it was long.

I would have been a lot happier with my garmin pace of 6:38 vs the 6:35 official pace listed in the results 

onemile

Swag for Baboon. The UA bag was fro a random drawing.

I won a $25 gift card

and my work paid the entrance fee. So there's that.

onemile

I just went out and ran 5 more miles as punishment

LRB

I went out for 10 but wasn't sure I would make it to 6 after 2 (ankle). I did some stretches and made it to 10 without a problem, so I kept going and ran 12. What? 

From the Internet.

11.3 with a college/grad school friend who just moved back to the area. She was the one who suggested I join my current club years ago, so she's responsible for like half of my run friends/my coach/weekly workouts! I have a half on the schedule now (November 19th) so I'm going to gradually start making that long run more like 12-14+ than the 10s I've been running all summer.