Beginners and Beyond

Did I miss the FriDAILIES? (Read 37 times)

RunningOnSand

I am sleepy this morning.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You did not.  Or maybe I missed it to. Wink

I started my day driving the one hour commute to work only to realize I had left the laptop at home, so I had to go back home and do the commute all over again, this time with a laptop.  Sigh.

I have Pilates and 6.

Damaris

LRB

7 on the belt, which makes 4 consecutive days of that nonsense.

Bert-o

I lost my rama

I started my day driving the one hour commute to work only to realize I had left the laptop at home, so I had to go back home and do the commute all over again, this time with a laptop.  Sigh.

Man that sucks!  It's one of my worst nightmares, because when I'd get back to work, the day would be half over.

I might do a trail / pavement mix this evening if it's not too dark.  The snow for the most part has melted.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Cyberic

Run commute day. Wanted to make it longer this morning, but PM attack. Had to head straight to work.

6 miles.

Dave

RunningWithMyDog

Run commute day. Wanted to make it longer this morning, but PM attack. Had to head straight to work.

PM attack?

delicate flower

Happy Friday!  It looks like a gorgeous weekend for skiing!    And wife will be enjoying that in Vermont while I work both days.  Stupid payroll year end.  Oh well.  At least I'll get to enjoy some nearly 50 degree runs.

3000 yard swim done before work and it was a tough workout.  Felt like my arms were dragging on the floor as I left the pool.  Good stuff.  I've got a run to do later too.

<3

Cyberic

PM attack?

Poop Monster attack. Got that saying from the B&B forums.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Man that sucks!  It's one of my worst nightmares, because when I'd get back to work, the day would be half over.

I might do a trail / pavement mix this evening if it's not too dark.  The snow for the most part has melted.

The other option would be to take the day off, since I can't work without the laptop and can't enter the building without the PIV which was, you guessed it, on the laptop.

Damaris

RunningWithMyDog

Poop Monster attack. Got that saying from the B&B forums.

Gotcha.

My favourite term I learned from the old RWOL: riding the log.

Cyberic

Gotcha.

My favourite term I learned from the old RWOL: riding the log.

Smile

My co-worker says "The bobsleigh is in the last turn". I like that one.

bluerun

Super B****

10 on the AlterG because I am having a nervous breakdown and figuratively running away from everything.

UPS sorted my package incorrectly and it may not arrive today after all.  Lovely.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

7 on the belt, which makes 4 consecutive days of that nonsense.

Are the roads in your neighborhood too bad to run outside?

Word.  I got in 6 this morning.  Hubs is out of town for a rugby match, so I'm picking up the crotchfruit at 3:30, making dinner, eating, and going to bed at 7.  I'm d.o.n.e.

Docket, I've done that multiple times.  Go to get laptop out of my trunk, and have to get right back in the car.  My laptop is my hard drive, so I can't work if I don't have it.  My round trip is only an hour, it's not as bad as yours, but it will cost me $12 in tolls to make that unnecessary trip.  It hasn't happened in a while, but last time I said phuck it, Imma work from home.

These poop metaphors are hilarious.  I've only heard "turtle" and "crowning."  I needed more of these terms in my life.