Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES are hopefully weather stalking day (Read 37 times)

onemile

Ya'll make compelling arguments.

I ran 6 (including running to the expo and picking up my bib)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Big grin

Damaris

DavePNW

Yesterday I had the roughest run since early in my injury comeback. Taperitis? IDK. But running is weird, so today I bounced back with a real gem. 8 with 4 continuous tempo - 6:59, 6:47, 6:42, 6:35. Pretty happy with how that one worked out.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

I know you're not racing,  but can you log them as race miles? Maybe we can at least get a point for that.

Cyberic

I know you're not racing,  but can you log them as race miles? Maybe we can at least get a point for that.

If she completes the marathon, of course she can! But if she stops after 13.1, with a 26.2 miles bib, I will contest her race miles 

onemile

If she completes the marathon, of course she can! But if she stops after 13.1, with a 26.2 miles bib, I will contest her race miles 

even if I complete the half marathon course?  At mile 12 you can turn to finish the half or continue on. If I turn to the finish and complete the half, you won't count that???

Cyberic

even if I complete the half marathon course?  At mile 12 you can turn to finish the half or continue on. If I turn to the finish and complete the half, you won't count that???

If you have an official time by the race organizers, I guess I can count it (even if it's under someone else's name)

onemile

If you have an official time by the race organizers, I guess I can count it (even if it's under someone else's name)

so I should leave the chip on the bib? I wasn't sure if I should leave it on or remove it

Cyberic

so I should leave the chip on the bib? I wasn't sure if I should leave it on or remove it

LOL, do what you want Onemile. I changed my mind. I won't double check on your log and what you report to the miles game 

DavePNW

LOL, do what you want Onemile. 

+1, we're not playing her team this week.

Dave

onemile

LOL, do what you want Onemile. I changed my mind. I won't double check on your log and what you report to the miles game 

Either way I will decide by mile 12 but keep in mind, this is the Milwaukee Marathon, so running the correct course does not guarantee it is the correct distance  (they have a history of screwing up the race distance )

RunningOnSand

Dumb is what we do. 👍

LOL

RunningOnSand

RunningOnSand

this + gloves.

For the win!

I ended up wearing shorts, a really light jacket, and gloves. Perfect.

RunningOnSand

Yesterday I had the roughest run since early in my injury comeback. Taperitis? IDK. But running is weird, so today I bounced back with a real gem. 8 with 4 continuous tempo - 6:59, 6:47, 6:42, 6:35. Pretty happy with how that one worked out.

Nice!