Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES are hopefully weather stalking day (Read 37 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

If she completes the marathon, of course she can! But if she stops after 13.1, with a 26.2 miles bib, I will contest her race miles 

The game allows you to put any miles that were run during a race as race miles. Even if you DNF. Don’t aks how I know cause I have never DNFd a race. 🤦‍♀️

Damaris

KCRuns

Onemile, do your coworker a favor and remove the chip so you don't mess up their race history on Athlinks.  Also, please put your name, emergency contact info and any medical issues/allergies on the back.

Yesterday was an USRD because work sucks right now.  Today was better and I was able to take a lunch and run 3 on the TM.

RunningOnSand

I ran a touch over 13, with my 4x2mi cruise intervals. I pretty much nailed them, if you count the elevation changes. I'm proud of it. But seriously. Right now I cannot keep my eyes open. I am literally SO tired and exhausted. *cries*

Half Crazy K 2.0

so I should leave the chip on the bib? I wasn't sure if I should leave it on or remove it

Take the chip off--especially if the co-worker is someone who would potentially benefit if you ran a BQ time. We don't want to read about you on Marathon Investigation.

Cyberic

Onemile, do your coworker a favor and remove the chip so you don't mess up their race history on Athlinks.  Also, please put your name, emergency contact info and any medical issues/allergies on the back.

Yesterday was an USRD because work sucks right now.  Today was better and I was able to take a lunch and run 3 on the TM.

I've never been on Athlinks. Maybe I should check it out sometime. Or not.

MTA:Seems like there are 3 runners (2 others) with my name in the world.

MTA2: The fact that there are many people with the same name makes the site useless, doesn't it? Unless I don't understand its use 

Runshortii

I ran 15. I should’ve worn a tank top I was pretty warm. Haven’t been that thirsty after a run in awhile

onemile

He's a 20-something young guy but yeah I'll take the chip off. I don't want to show up as the #1 marathon finisher if I end up doing the half, which is my plan (sorry to disappoint!)

Baboon

delicate flower

I have a very easy 4 mile run to do tonight. 

This didn't happen because I didn't feel like it.  I ate animal crackers instead.

<3

LRB

I've never been on Athlinks. Maybe I should check it out sometime. Or not.

MTA:Seems like there are 3 runners (2 others) with my name in the world.

MTA2: The fact that there are many people with the same name makes the site useless, doesn't it? Unless I don't understand its use 

If you don't know what it is then you're not missing anything and you can move on. It's basically a catch all for every race a person has ever run, which for you is probably less than 10. For some others however, it might be more than 50. NTIKAAT

Regarding duplicate names, yes, there are more of us than we'd like to think there are. I once googled my name and some of the characters that popped up in the images were cringeworthy. And I'm sure they think the same about me!

onemile

This didn't happen because I didn't feel like it.  I ate animal crackers instead.

It's never too early to start carb loading 

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.3 miles in a light rain. Guess these were April showers.

There are a handful of other people with my name, or a close variation, on Athlinks. My maiden name would have been unique, there is only 1 race result from anyone with my maiden name.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

There has to be only one with my name. 😂

Damaris

DavePNW

I hit this RA milestone today.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I hit this RA milestone today.

Congrats!

Damaris