Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES; Screw it (Read 42 times)

LRB

I had an entirely different post written but the stupid page wouldn't load.

Whatever.

I'm gonna go jog.  What's up witcha?

Cyberic

After 39 consecutive days of running, I think I'm gonna take a RD.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Notta for me today.  I'm skipping the elliptical to see if my foot feels better without it.  I'm starting to think I'm not Superman.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  On my way to court.  Pilates and weights tonight.  Slept better than shit, but like shit nonetheless.

Damaris

Good morning!

12 this morning, more later.  Still disappointed that I didn't win my AG last Thursday, but it was a PR, so there's that.  Next year, masters OA or bust.

Gonna ride that speedwork, add a bit more, and take a stab at sub 16 on Dec 11th if the weather gods smile.

onemile

After 39 consecutive days of running, I think I'm gonna take a RD.

That's a lot of days of running

delicate flower

Walked into the kitchen last night to find the dog standing over a puddle a blood, with blood drops scattered about the floor as well. Instant panic, obv. "What the hell happened!?" Close inspection of the dog found nothing...no cut paws, no obvious would, no bloody nose or bloody mouth, dog appears to be her usual happy self. Huh. Cats were sleeping, so it wasn't them. Our only guess it that she got into the sink and licked a steak knife and cut her tongue, or maybe broke a tooth, or maybe a cookie we gave her had a sharp object in it. Or maybe she caught and chomped a mouse, though I've never seen one in our house. I just don't know. She didn't bleed any more and slept just fine last night. Vet appointment tomorrow at 9:00, "just in case." WTF, dog?

<3

delicate flower

And good morning!  2300 yard "extra credit swim" this morning.  Speed workout on tap tonight, which will mostly likely be done on the treadmill.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Walked into the kitchen last night to find the dog standing over a puddle a blood, with blood drops scattered about the floor as well. Instant panic, obv. "What the hell happened!?" Close inspection of the dog found nothing...no cut paws, no obvious would, no bloody nose or bloody mouth, dog appears to be her usual happy self. Huh. Cats were sleeping, so it wasn't them. Our only guess it that she got into the sink and licked a steak knife and cut her tongue, or maybe broke a tooth, or maybe a cookie we gave her had a sharp object in it. Or maybe she caught and chomped a mouse, though I've never seen one in our house. I just don't know. She didn't bleed any more and slept just fine last night. Vet appointment tomorrow at 9:00, "just in case." WTF, dog?

Toenails ok? BTDT with our last dog. She seemed un bothered, but it was a lot of blood. Fortunately she did it on the tile as opposed to carpet.

onemile

Woah that's scary. Hope she's okay

delicate flower

Toenails ok? BTDT with our last dog. She seemed un bothered, but it was a lot of blood. Fortunately she did it on the tile as opposed to carpet.

That was the first thing we checked (also BTDT with our last dog).  She also wasn't tracking any blood around the house.  So weird...it was in the kitchen and nowhere else.  She horked down her breakfast as usual this morning so nothing appeared to be bothering her mouth enough to slow that vacuum down.

ETA:  We also think maybe she vomited blood but it was too "pure" to be from the stomach (no saliva, bile, or stomach stuff).

<3

10 w/5 tempo. No bleeding animals encountered.

Very happy with the splits - 7:17, 7:17, 7:10, 7:09, 7:02. The last 3 were all faster than mile 2 of my 5k. 

221 for the month.

Dave

Zelanie

After 121 consecutive days of running, I don't think I'll take a RD today.  I may not run very far, though.

Phil, hope that the dog is OK.  That would be a seriously WTF moment for me, too.  My vote is also for toenail.

Hi, Jay!

LRB

WTF, dog?

My guess is that she killed a troll like General did in Stephen King's Cat's Eye. You sir have a heroine in your midst. Don't question it, lavish her. Cool

GinnyinPA

The cut tongue is a possibility. Our dog has taken to scouring the counters for anything edible, and evidently knives are at least somewhat interesting. No blood so far, but it is always worrisome to come home and find a knife in the middle of the living room floor.