Beginners and Beyond

October miles (Read 26 times)

LRB

LOL. That's an impressive streak by any measure. Pretty sure I've never come close. At a bare minimum, I have a sub-200 marathon month twice a year. And when I miss out on a marathon, it's because I've been injured and the picture looks even worse. Anyway, off the the "Reports" tool....

MTA: it’s 7.

Hadn't thought about it 'eh? Me neither until the realization that this ride was coming to a stop hit me.

LRB

221 which is a new high for me!

And I almost beat LRB

Congrats!

Posse up for November!

LRB

Apparently I'm not a basker... my massage therapist was mad at me when she found out about it halfway through our session because evidently I was supposed to announce it the second I walked into the room. I think I'm so afraid of coming across as a braggart that I do a complete 180!

But that's unrelated to the fact that I "only" ran 155.4 miles this month, isn't it??

I feel you.

Well, it's supposed to provide a bit of perspective!

LRB

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

There goes my nascent 3 month streak of 200+ miles. Only 182.3 miles in October.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

GinnyinPA

Only 145.4, thanks to a week on the road, but I really enjoyed my hikes. I'm not a good enough trail runner to run when it's rocky, and I like being able to stop and take pictures.

Baboon

delicate flower

267.7.  That's my third most ever and my most in five years.  Still chump change for this crew!

<3

Cyberic

not really. It makes it a better brag.  "I ran a 3:09 on less than 40mpw"

IK,R? It seems like Blue is proving what I believe to be true (you can get away with a good HM on low mileage, but not a marathon) to be not so true. But I love it! If you want to bask a bit, you have my blessing!

Cyberic

I'm gonna start this thread, because I'm at 291.5. 

I hadn't noticed you were pulling numbers like that. WTG!

Cyberic

In all probability, this will be the end my 200 mile per month streak. At 11 months, it is a PB by 8 months.

Awesome! That's quite a run you're having.

Cyberic

6+ this evening will give me >150, which is good for a post-surgery and 2019 best. I'm starting to steer this ship in the right direction, slowly.

Pretty soon you'll be posting the highest numbers here again

Cyberic

221 which is a new high for me!

And I almost beat LRB

A new PB! That's great!

DavePNW

267.7.  That's my third most ever and my most in five years.  Still chump change for this crew!

Nice. That's still a beefy number. Hard to believe it's been that long; seems like you used to be up there all the time, before all that triathlon nonsense.

Dave

Cyberic

229.5, including taper/race/recovery. Onward and upward!

You have new PBs to chase Smile

Cyberic

Ginny, WC and FS, nice miles!

Baboon, that's a great number for a pure runner. I hear you also have other areas of interest that distract you from running.