Beginners and Beyond

The Aftermath MonDAILIES (Read 42 times)

LRB

Who is keeping score here? It looks like Lily has taken the lead by a huge margin.

I can't count to 100 hundred without getting bored and losing my place so I'm out.

Cyberic

We should make teams and have a little competition here.

I want to be in lily's team!

Cyberic

I could do another set of 30 push-ups right now, but it would just be to irritate Cy. He wouldn't find it funny. 

We'll see if you keep this up or if you quit after 2-3 days. See, my system (I like saying that Smile ) is designed to endure the challenge of time! 

LRB

I am not all that bad at them, but pushups bore the hell out of me. Even during my weightlifting years I rarely did them.

And it's not just them. I took the 30 day plank challenge back in November 2013 and worked my way up to eight or nine or minutes (or whatever it was) during the first two weeks and haven't done another one since. lol

Consistent cross-training is so hard for me, I just want to run. Everything else is a drag it seems.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So, according to Cy's chart, I did 3 sets of 60 seconds planks

20 pushups

4 side planks

So, yes, my estimate of Pilates was around what I thought. And da fuk?

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am not all that bad at them, but pushups bore the hell out of me. Even during my weightlifting years I rarely did them.

And it's not just them. I took the 30 day plank challenge back in November 2013 and worked my way up to eight or nine or minutes (or whatever it was) during the first two weeks and haven't done another one since. lol

Consistent cross-training is so hard for me, I just want to run. Everything else is a drag it seems.

That's what happens after any of those challenges. Recovery, I call it.

Damaris

DavePNW

I am just trying to avoid actually opening that thread for as long as possible.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Points contest?  Cripes, I'm already working out enough.

<3

onemile

There are no points for biking or swimming. Maybe drop those.

StepbyStep-SH

I earned 10 push-up points just joining in on the parent participation part of my son's dance performance at the school today - they had push-up in their routine to "Watch Me Whip." Martial arts tonight will add at least 20-30 more pushups and 60 crunches.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

DavePNW

You prob need to work more on your fantasy football points.

Dave

LRB

I am just trying to avoid actually opening that thread for as long as possible.

lol - you crack me the hell up man!

DavePNW

lol - you crack me the hell up man!

OK, I finally read that thread. How many points does that get me?

I am totally lazy about doing anything but running. And currently I am not sufficiently motivated to fix that.

Dave

Cyberic

There are no points for biking or swimming. Maybe drop those.

Baboon

delicate flower

You prob need to work more on your fantasy football points.

Every football player and defense sucks.  ALL OF THEM!

<3