Beginners and Beyond

If Monday was a swear word (Read 40 times)

LRB

Monday you.

Monday please.

Don't say Monday to me.

Kiss my Monday, Monday.

You got a Monday problem?

Get the Monday out of my face.

LRB

Good Monday morning.

Today is a rest day for me. My legs don't feel as bad as I feared they might. We'll see how the day goes.

'Sup?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3.2 under that big-assed moon.  My feet are tired and sore, so I decided to be cautious and take it easy again.  I think Saturday afternoon standing in beer lines for hours has as much to do with it as running.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

on my way to badass

Good morning!

I ran 3.2 under that big-assed moon.  My feet are tired and sore, so I decided to be cautious and take it easy again.  I think Saturday afternoon standing in beer lines for hours has as much to do with it as running.

After I had a weekend standing around in my rain boots at soccer games, Monday's run was awful (not this Monday, a past Monday).

I plan to get out for a few today.  It's warm.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

delicate flower

It's just another manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday, FTS.

<3

delicate flower

Good morning, folks!  I see summer is returning this week.  Happy to report that I secured 19 hours of sleep the past two nights.  My legs are a little achy from my bike ride yesterday.  I've got an easy four mile run to do later, which I'll probably run at recovery effort.  It is race week! 5K Sunday and no idea how I'll do.  I haven't run a 5K-effort interval in months.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  I thought Monday WAS a swear word...

I have 7 miles.  Yesterday's 7 left me breathless, but hoping today I don't die from them?

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good morning!

I find this to be true for me as well.

Damaris

Cyberic

Monday you.

Monday please.

Don't say Monday to me.

Kiss my Monday, Monday.

You got a Monday problem?

Get the Monday out of my face.

Cyberic

I will run this evening.

But now, off I go to a meeting I'm hosting. At least I probably won't think it's boring. Can't talk for the others, though.

Shuffled through 5. Normal RD (my legs certainly acted like it was), but travel this week so I figure I'll miss another day in there at some point.

Dave

LRB

I treated myself to the devils food chocolate doughnut on the way in this morning that I was supposed to eat post-run yesterday. I actually had two, but managed to control the urge to get stupid and will eat it another day.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Ugh, I feel like crap.

I've got 6 miles planned at some point, I didn't want to get up and get moving this morning 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Happy to report that I secured 19 hours of sleep the past two nights.  

Impressive.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I treated myself to the devils food chocolate doughnut on the way in this morning that I was supposed to eat post-run yesterday. I actually had two, but managed to control the urge to get stupid and will eat it another day.

I don't like chocolate but damn, that sounds good!

Damaris