Beginners and Beyond

If Monday was a swear word (Read 40 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Onemile, I hear you on leaving work in the dark and running in the dark. I was happy last year when I got like 5 minutes of daylight on my runs. And the dark makes me want to sleep. But then if I fall asleep on the couch, I then can't sleep when I get in bed.

onemile

Half Crazy K 2.0

That's quite the collection of tiles Onemile.

LRB

Ah, yes; 2013. I don't recall much about that one. I think that was about the time you joined the dailies.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I don't mind the dark for running in the afternoons or leaving for work. That's better than sun around these parts.

Ran 7 outside.  It was a cool 85F.  I almost got chills.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice collection, onemile!

Damaris

No more marathons

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!

This came in the mail today:

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

#sigh

I've been working on putting my old log books into RA.

Just finished 1983.

#sigh

It sux getting old.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

#sigh

I've been working on putting my old log books into RA.

Just finished 1983.

#sigh

It sux getting old.

Thankfully, I only had two years worth to put in and even then, I was running in the teens for weekly mileage in those days so it was nothing compared to yours.

#easybutton

Cyberic

Not everyone is so lucky to be able to go to sleep and stay asleep. Some of us go to bed and then wake up every hour all night long and have trouble falling back asleep. So bragging about how much sleep you get constantly is pretty obnoxious

Cranky? Maybe you need more sleep.

Cyberic

sometimes lack of sleep makes me crabby 

Ah! Wasn't there yet in the dailies

Cyberic

Those are tiles onemile? Like on the bathroom walls? I'm not one for trophies, but I think I would prefer trophies to tiles.

But 4 years in a row. That is impressive, girl!

If this was not Internet, if I didn't have a family, if you didn't live in another country, if you weren' t 12 years younger than me, if we spoke the same language... I would invite you out for a gatorade and a clif bar. And you'd turn me down, and that would be the end of the story. I'm pathetic.

LRB

Those are tiles onemile? Like on the bathroom walls? I'm not one for trophies, but I think I would prefer trophies to tiles.

I have tiles (not personalized though!), trophies, pint glasses, plaques, ribbons, medals and who knows what else in that big ass box of mine but the tiles are actually cool.

onemile

But 4 years in a row. That is impressive, girl!

If this was not Internet, if I didn't have a family, if you didn't live in another country, if you weren' t 12 years younger than me, if we spoke the same language... I would invite you out for a gatorade and a clif bar. And you'd turn me down, and that would be the end of the story. I'm pathetic.

Yes, exactly the kind of ceramic bathroom tile. They come with a little plastic easel stand to display them with.  Something different than the generic trophy/medal. I like it.  But around here most AG awards are just cheap, generic medals.

You'd do better offering to pace me in a 5k... 

onemile

I have tiles (not personalized though!), trophies, pint glasses, plaques, ribbons, medals and who knows what else in that big ass box of mine but the tiles are actually cool.

Pint glasses are my favorite actually.