Beginners and Beyond

In Search of; ThursDAILIES (Read 39 times)

LRB

Because my body clock has no idea what day it is. 

LRB

Hi,

I usually run 6 the morning after yoga, but am entertaining the thought of going 7. If I can get my procrastinating ass out of here in time that is.

What up doe?

Good morning, people.

Rick, thank you for starting today's thread. Why not make it seven? Caffeinate and go!

I did 3.20 miles in 30:37 at the gym. 9:34 pace. The AC at the gym is on a limited strike. (It's nice and cool in the weight area, but the cardio area is a saunašŸ”„.)

Life is good here. What have y'all been up to?

~Basya, B, or whatever the **** you want to call me.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3.2 miles in thunderstorms and very heavy rain.  I enjoyed it more than I have my last few runs.  I actually ran the last 1/2 mile at HMP just to see if I still could.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Hello then!!  I did not have a swim scheduled this morning, but I swam anyway since WIFE had one scheduled.  2500 yards done.  I've got a short (45 minutes) tempo run to do later.  I have not been on the treadmill in two months, but that streak may end today.  The heat index will be pushing 100 and thunderstorms are in the afternoon forecast.  

What up doe?

What it do, muchambo!

<3

Cyberic

I ran 10.5 with 7 at MP. It went very good. I was actually stressed yesterday about having to run that today, as last week it was abnormally hard. This morning it was relatively cool (69, overcast) and my run was hard as it was supposed to be, not 10 times more. I have the weather to thank, but I also have started to really ease down on my easy days.

bluerun

Super B****

25 trainer miles, which were a bit difficult because there is a stupid hole in my hand that makes it hard to rest on the handlebars.  (How long is this thing going to take to heal?!)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Still being a morning runner until Fall.  Another 100+ degree day predicted for us here today.  Up at 5:15 a.m. and off to the university to do a run/walk around the campus.  Felt pretty good, ended up with 3.1 miles.  Flippin' 70+ dewpoint and temp already in the upper 70s - it is 82 degrees right now, at 9 a.m. -  so was soaking sweat by the time I was done.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Ran 10 on the TM this morning.  Now leaving for court (working from home today) for an afternoon of it.

Damaris

LRB

What it do, muchambo!

It did 7. 

It was rough to begin with but opened up nicely, it was a really nice run as easy runs go.

Kudos for keeping DW company, she would've been on her own if it were me. lol

LRB

25 trainer miles, which were a bit difficult because there is a stupid hole in my hand that makes it hard to rest on the handlebars.  (How long is this thing going to take to heal?!)

How's the bruise on the knee?

bluerun

Super B****

How's the bruise on the knee?

A lovely shade of violet.  But it doesn't really hurt much anymore, so that's good.  (The bruise doesn't hurt.  The abrasion does.  But I can run without that bothering me, so ... priorities!)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I ran 10.5 with 7 at MP. It went very good. I was actually stressed yesterday about having to run that today, as last week it was abnormally hard. This morning it was relatively cool (69, overcast) and my run was hard as it was supposed to be, not 10 times more. I have the weather to thank, but I also have started to really ease down on my easy days.

I envy your ability to run a sub 9:00 first mile. My **** would fall off if I tried that.

onemile

I envy your ability to run a sub 9:00 first mile. My **** would fall off if I tried that.

lol

I can't do that either. Hell, lately I am happy if my pace for the entire run is sub-9. 

Cyberic

lol. I go through phases like that too, but usually my first mile is in the 8:30-8:50 range