Beginners and Beyond

In Search of; ThursDAILIES (Read 39 times)

LRB

lol

I can't do that either. Hell, lately I am happy if my pace for the entire run is sub-9. 

Are you in for Fox Cities, or undecided? The way your results are trending there, this could be the big one. 

LRB

lol. I go through phases like that too, but usually my first mile is in the 8:30-8:50 range

When I run with the crew, all the dudes take off at 8:00 mm like it's nothing. I suppose I could probably try it, but then I would be running at effort, not easy.

Nice run anyway though. It's good that you have reigned in the couple of issues you were having.

LRB

So the internet is blowing up yet again with two more police killings. I don't know, maybe these people just aren't qualified to carry a fucking gun.

Half Crazy K 2.0

So the internet is blowing up yet again with two more police killings. I don't know, maybe these people just aren't qualified to carry a fucking gun.

I find is ironic the Baltimore mayor is giving advice to the Baton Rouge mayor on how to deal with unrest...... it worked out so well here.

onemile

Are you in for Fox Cities, or undecided? The way your results are trending there, this could be the big one. 

I am, but only because my brother registered the both of us for my birthday gift.

LRB

Baboon

delicate flower

I saw on Strava this morning that DavePNizzle ran somewhere that had a lot of weird names on the map.  I had to zoom way the hell out on the map to see that he's in Poland.  DavePoland?

<3

From the Internet.

I am apparently using my recovery week to sleep in and work on heat adaptation. 4.43 miserably slow high heart rate miles in 84F/74F dewpoint/sun. No damn thank you. I had to take off my tank halfway through and tie it/tuck it into my sports bra just to survive my way back up the hill to work.

TOMORROW I WILL WAKE UP ON TIME.

LRB

I saw on Strava this morning that DavePNizzle ran somewhere that had a lot of weird names on the map.  I had to zoom way the hell out on the map to see that he's in Poland.  DavePoland?

DavePʲɛˈrɔɡʲi  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

If you know the people accepted here to the police academy, you would flinch.  People with violent convictions should not be in a position of power as protectors of the innocent.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So, I pass by the office before court to see what was going on with the server.  Still down.  No one has internet, email, or their folder.  So, they are all sitting there doing nothing. And listen to this, tomorrow, we can work from home, UNLESS you have meetings, court, etc.  Which I do.  So, my boss wants me to be there tomorrow morning for my meeting, fine, and then stay for 5 more hours just sitting on my desk doing nothing rather than driving back home to work here.  I asked him to let me do it, we'll see.  But to me, it's fucking stupid.  I have all the email, internet, and folder access from here.  But the office does not.

Damaris

Zelanie

The continued police killings are so terrible. Hope we can learn someday.

I am in line at Magic Mountain. No running today, lots of standing and sweating instead. Got a FE planned for Saturday's run! Let's just say I am preparing to feel very short.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The continued police killings are so terrible. Hope we can learn someday.

I am in line at Magic Mountain. No running today, lots of standing and sweating instead. Got a FE planned for Saturday's run! Let's just say I am preparing to feel very short.

Enjoy the ride and the FE!

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

I treadmilled.  I wanted a decent run rather than struggle in the heat.  I was still a dripping mess when the run ended.  Anyway, 10 minute w/u, 3 x 10 minute tempo.  Tempo pace were 7:13, 6:46, 6:39.  6.2 miles total in 45 minuted (7:18 pace).

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

6.5. I was totally soaked by the end of the run. My shorts were socked to the point of looking like I peed myself. The combined temp and dewpoint was in the high 150s to 160.