Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES! (Read 52 times)

LRB

'Sup, yo?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

It's Hump Day Wink

Windy as fuck this morning, and rainy but Dorian was awake and restless since 5 AM anyways so I will be getting my 10 miles in tonight.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Windy as fuck this morning,

I got blown sideways a few times.  The rain won't be here till mid-morning.

10.4 miles.  This has turned into a bye week, and I'm tickled.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

'Morning!  Yep, the cold has returned.  Low 20's for this morning's 5 mile jog.  I had to use the winter gloves for the first time this year.  I've got another 7 miles to run after work.

<3

Zelanie

Morning!  I blew off my run last night after a crappy day at work and then working a double.  That means today I'll run some HMP miles if I know what's good for me.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. It's hot as fuck as usual.  85F at 7am, fuck that shit. I have Pilates and 6 miles tonight.

Damaris

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

45 easy minutes on the TM, weights, and a trip to Costco are in my sights.

bluerun

Super B****

Evidently I am getting faster at riding a bike on a stationary trainer.  What a useful skill.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!!

Didn't feel like running in the cold rain this morning, so I skipped it.  Might run in the slightly warmer rain this evening.  Might rest, my knee is feeling a bit twingy, might have something to do with my shoes having over 700 miles on them. lol  Don't want to push it with my race on Saturday and my 50k next month, so I'm gonna order some new shoes and play this week by ear.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

B-Plus

12 last night while being chased away from the park by falling trees!

7 later

LRB

Good morning everyone!!

Didn't feel like running in the cold rain this morning, so I skipped it.  Might run in the slightly warmer rain this evening.  Might rest, my knee is feeling a bit twingy, might have something to do with my shoes having over 700 miles on them. lol  Don't want to push it with my race on Saturday and my 50k next month, so I'm gonna order some new shoes and play this week by ear.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

You're lucky, my feet would show through the bottoms if I had that many miles on my shoes. lol

I look to replace in the 350 to 450 mile range depending on the type. The lower number is for racing flats, the higher one for my daily trainers.

LRB

Evidently I am getting faster at riding a bike on a stationary trainer.  What a useful skill.

Truly. I felt stupid while sitting on it yesterday. Guess I better get used to it though, sigh. Blarg.

LRB

12 last night while being chased away from the park by falling trees!

7 later

Scary.

Mmmmm...beer

You're lucky, my feet would show through the bottoms if I had that many miles on my shoes. lol

I look to replace in the 350 to 450 mile range depending on the type. The lower number is for racing flats, the higher one for my daily trainers.

This is a first for me.  Usually my shoes are good to around 400 miles and then I start feeling it either in my knees or the balls of my feet.  I don't know if it's the shoes (these are the first two pairs of these I've used, the new Saucony Zealots), or if my form has improved, or what.  But I have 724 miles on one pair, and 719 on the other pair.  I only have 100 miles on my race flats, and they're 2.5 years old, maybe I need to race more. LOL

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

bluerun

Super B****

Truly. I felt stupid while sitting on it yesterday. Guess I better get used to it though, sigh. Blarg.

You can take it outside.  (Well, not if it's at PT, I guess.  But I could take mine outside.  I just don't want to because the very last thing I need is to crash again and break something else.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog