Beginners and Beyond

Tuesday August 1 (Read 34 times)

LRB

Hi.

I know that summer is "flying by" for most people, but for me, July was the longest month EVER. (if you only knew)

Anyway, I'll jog this morning, then look forward to getting all of these stitches removed from the inside of my mouth later today. Finally.

delicate flower

'Morning!  2400 yard masters swim done.  Good crew this morning.  There was a new chick there I hadn't seen before who was a pure swimmer.  She was demolishing us slow, awkward triathletes.  Heh.  I've got a bike ride tonight.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Pilates for me.

July has been a very hot month for us; hottest July on record (as if that is possible).  Now the real summer begins with the two worst months.  I'll be indoors until who knows when, so August can fly by as fast as it can, thanks.

Damaris

Zelanie

LRB, hope you and yours are OK.

Last night's run marked one year of streaking.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi.

I know that summer is "flying by" for most people, but for me, July was the longest month EVER. (if you only knew)

Anyway, I'll jog this morning, then look forward to getting all of these stitches removed from the inside of my mouth later today. Finally.

Sheesh.

Damaris

onemile

I ran 8

I ran 8 with 12 strides on 3 hours of sleep

Dave

Last night's run marked one year of streaking.

Nice!

I'm on day 15! Woo hoo!! That is, in fact, my longest streak in a quite some time.

Dave

onemile

Nice!

I'm on day 15! Woo hoo!! That is, in fact, my longest streak in a quite some time.

do you feel like you need a rest day?

do you feel like you need a rest day?

Well, I do every day. But so far, no more than usual. It's still early.

Dave

onemile

Well, I do every day. But so far, no more than usual. It's still early.

I am about ready for one.  Next Monday would be good but I'm afraid to get my hopes up

Runshortii

I ran 9. 6 days of streaking for me . Which is sadly my longest in a long, long time

LRB

I ran 9. 6 days of streaking for me . Which is sadly my longest in a long, long time

Ditto.

The 6 I ran last week was my longest since April. Pretty pathetic huh?

MTA: Not you pathetic, me pathetic. 

bluerun

Super B****

Fast day = rare weekday rest day.  So I will have NO excuse for bombing tomorrow's race.

I really want to go diving.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

I am about ready for one.  Next Monday would be good but I'm afraid to get my hopes up

Ha ha! I can still take one every Monday, if I want. I am going to try to stick with it for now, but when I have something like a Sunday 22 miler, I may break down. Plus I occasionally have travel situations that make it pretty tough to squeeze one in.

MTA: one time I did about a full month straight. Then I got injured, so was always pretty gun-shy about going back to it.

Dave