Beginners and Beyond

Monday 3/6 - Help wanted: Somebody has to start the tread. (Read 35 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 6.6 windy miles.  Light rain and 53F wasn't bad.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Cyberic

Vacation! On the menu for my first day: NOTHING 

Love it!

Actually I'll go run an easy 7-8 miler, 10 max. Then later in the day maybe I'll meet up with some dude interested in buying the 620. Other than that, I'm open for improv, or just resting.

Have a good day!

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Runner with a riding problem.

Baboon

delicate flower

LOL...this was definitely me this morning with regards to my swim.  I got it done though.  2500 easy yards.  Time to hit up the office Keurig.

<3

LRB

LOL...this was definitely me this morning with regards to my swim.  I got it done though.  2500 easy yards.  Time to hit up the office Keurig.

I'll gladly take a rest day, thank you!

LRB

The weekend was wonderful; I ate pizza both days and had a month's worth of sweets. There was a ton of adult beverages as well which means I completely went to hell. Now let's see if we can clean that shit up. lol

DavePNW

Don't tread on me!

+1. As the whole world knows, Monday is my SRD. But I have a 6:30 AM flight tomorrow, so zero chance of a run, and figured I better get one in today. The whole time, my body was asking me WTF. Did not help that I pushed it a bit yesterday. Oh well, it's in the books now.

Dave

Cyberic

Ran 8.8 or so. Felt pretty good. Procrastination time has started! Gonna meet the dude for the 620 at 1:30 in a Starbucks. Kinda sucks to sell it coz I really like that watch, but I know it's just gonna sit there until it's worth nothing. I prefer the F3. Might as well get 150 bucks for it while I can.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Couldn't sleep last night, so that's definitely me!  I have surgeon appointment at 2pm and 5 miles tonight.  If I have time, I might lift.  Or I might nap.

Damaris

Cyberic

Procrastination time has started! 

Noooooooo! The woman wants us to clean the basement, and bring our old electronics to recycling   Yep, she took a vacation too this week 

LRB

Noooooooo! The woman wants us to clean the basement, and bring our old electronics to recycling   Yep, she took a vacation too this week 

lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

And that's why I don't take stay at home vacations.

Damaris

LRB

Don't tread on me!

+1. As the whole world knows, Monday is my SRD. But I have a 6:30 AM flight tomorrow, so zero chance of a run, and figured I better get one in today. The whole time, my body was asking me WTF. Did not help that I pushed it a bit yesterday. Oh well, it's in the books now.

It looks like you are managing it quite well.

LRB

And that's why I don't take stay at home vacations.

Yeah but he doesn't want to run the San Francisco Marathon.