Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES: They will never see it coming... (Read 35 times)

LRB

My guess, if I know my LRB: no relation to anything?

Hey wait a minute, didn't you just go to sleep like ten minutes ago??

happylily

Hey wait a minute, didn't you just go to sleep like ten minutes ago??

LOL...

Dave is the man who never sleeps... And that explains a lot of things about him.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My guess, if I know my LRB: no relation to anything?

Damaris

LRB

LOL...

Dave is the man who never sleeps... And that explains a lot of things about him.

It's like 2:00 AM where he is.

happylily

It's like 2:00 AM where he is.

No! It's 6 am.

happylily

And for you, it's what? 8 am? You guys all live in the wrong time zones. It should be 9 am everywhere on the planet so that you are all at my disposal for conversations.

LRB

And for you, it's what? 8 am? You guys all live in the wrong time zones. It should be 9 am everywhere on the planet so that you are all at my disposal for conversations.

It's 9:10 here. Smile

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Stupid Accuweather...they are NOT so accurate!  I checked their site for local weather and it said current temp was 97, feels like 100...not too bad; so I went for a run/walk.   It was flippin' hot, to say the least, felt to me like it was warmer than 97 degrees.  Oh well, I was out there not, get it done.  Luckily, i had my route picked out, stayed in shade just about the whole way, and had water fountains access as I did trails in a nearby local park.  I had started from TriPoint YMCA and was so happy to get back there and sit inside in the A/C for a while - and found out from the local news channel that was on at the Y that the local temp was actually 101, with a heat index of 105.. WTH!!!!  Stupid Accuweather!  Oh well, probably a good thing I didn't know, lol, "mental" is half the battle for running, and me thinking it was only 97 probably had me in a better mind-frame, lol.  Ended up with 3.1 VERY slow n' easy miles in 35: 28.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Stupid Accuweather...they are NOT so accurate!  I checked their site for local weather and it said current temp was 97, feels like 100...not too bad; so I went for a run/walk.   It was flippin' hot, to say the least, felt to me like it was warmer than 97 degrees.  Oh well, I was out there not, get it done.  Luckily, i had my route picked out, stayed in shade just about the whole way, and had water fountains access as I did trails in a nearby local park.  I had started from TriPoint YMCA and was so happy to get back there and sit inside in the A/C for a while - and found out from the local news channel that was on at the Y that the local temp was actually 101, with a heat index of 105.. WTH!!!!  Stupid Accuweather!  Oh well, probably a good thing I didn't know, lol, "mental" is half the battle for running, and me thinking it was only 97 probably had me in a better mind-frame, lol.  Ended up with 3.1 VERY slow n' easy miles in 35: 28.

You are discovering this now?

Damaris

Cyberic

I hear there is a really nice rail trail that runs through town that goes on forever.  I plan on marathon training right on through the trip

This ^^

Our cabin is at a 12 minute car ride from the linear park, or more commonly called " la piste du petit train du nord" ( the small train from the north trail ) because it's an old rail trail converted in a bike/running path. I will probably run close to 60 miles on that trail during my stay, keep it nice and warm for you.

MTA: What day are you getting there? I'm leaving on friday the 14th

DavePNW

LOL...

I'M NOT GRUMPY! 

9 f$&@ing miles.

Dave

delicate flower

This ^^

Our cabin is at a 12 minute car ride from the linear park, or more commonly called " la piste du petit train du nord" ( the small train from the north trail ) because it's an old rail trail converted in a bike/running path. I will probably run close to 60 miles on that trail during my stay, keep it nice and warm for you.

MTA: What day are you getting there? I'm leaving on friday the 14th

We arrive late Thursday.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We arrive late Thursday.

Good luck to MBC!

Damaris

LRB

I'M NOT GRUMPY! 

9 f$&@ing miles.

lol

Cyberic

We arrive late Thursday.

I don't know if you run early or not, or at what time I'm leaving on Friday ( I think it's 1 PM, not sure ), but maybe we could make an early friday morning run work?