Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES - Foggy, and not just in my head. (Read 36 times)

Cyberic

His half PR is 1:32 (mine 1:31) and marathon 3:15 (same as mine). But I think he ran an 18 min 5k in HS (way faster as ya'll know how hard it was for me to break 20). He also does not train seriously. Does a lot of things like Orange Theory and Ultimate Frisbee and then runs a couple times a week. He could be much much faster than me if he ran more.  (he's also just a kid at 29yo )

Cool. I have a similar age difference with my RP, but she's 40. I keep refering to her as young. She likes that.

onemile

Cool. I have a similar age difference with my RP, but she's 40. I keep refering to her as young. She likes that.

I refer to myself as an old lady 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ultimate Frisbee

Not surprised.  half of the time I do something to a piece of my body doing something I think I'm still young enough to do, lol.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

I'm terrified of playing something like Ultimate Frisbee, for the same fear (spraining an ankle).

I'm an emoji queen and I'm sure I've offended DaveP plenty.  

Bert, how did you get out of the car nekkid then? Weren't you afraid that someone would see you?

Whiskers, I'm so sorry about your LO. Sad It broke my heart whenever I had to leave one of my children in the same manner. 

I ran almost 6.5 today, it was a good easy run (yay, finally!) while I watched the season finale of Handmaid's Tale. Jay, have you watched it yet???? OMG. 

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Bert, how did you get out of the car nekkid then? Weren't you afraid that someone would see you?

I keep a towel in the car.  We live in a condo building with a parking garage in the basement.  I wrap the towel around myself to get into the building and take the elevator to my floor.  Luckily, I've only been spotted by the security cameras.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Cyberic

I refer to myself as an old lady 

To me you're a young thing. Depends who you spend your time with: a 29 or a 48 yo.

Cyberic

I keep a towel in the car.  We live in a condo building with a parking garage in the basement.  I wrap the towel around myself to get into the building and take the elevator to my floor.  Luckily, I've only been spotted by the security cameras.

Hahaha

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Ballsy 

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

sdWhiskers

My sometimes RB is almost 20 years older. I don't think he'd laugh if I called him an old man, ha

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Ballsy 

Don't remind me of that one.... haha!

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Runshortii

I ran 7.

I think LR miles depend on your weekly mileage like other people have said. It would be nice to have a RP for longer runs, but it seems like all the runners I know around here are either way faster or way slower

onemile

I ran 7.

I think LR miles depend on your weekly mileage like other people have said. It would be nice to have a RP for longer runs, but it seems like all the runners I know around here are either way faster or way slower

Wanna run 16 miles on Sunday?

KCRuns

LOL. I can see the headlines now... Neked runner exposed when towel gets caught in the elevator doors!

RunningOnSand

Ballsy 

I see what you did there 

Busy day at work. Didn't get a chance to post this am. Ran an easy 4mi 8:10/mi. Ill do the same tomorrow with some strides. Hopefully this will get the legs ready for Saturdays Quarter Marathon. I'm still fighting off some kind of cold though so I really don't know whats going to happen at this point. I felt better this am and now this evening not so much. Meh.

blue- I apologize....I thought that was your mileage for the day  The heats got my brain fried. Nice race! Yeah 5ks are brutal.

ROS- I'm hoping to watch tonight. I saw the preview for it....looks crazy!

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???