Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES are focused (Read 24 times)

Cyberic

Clean up your life. Make worries go away. Concentrate on running.

Cyberic

Morning. Family matters are taken care of. URD yesterday, but today I'm back and kicking for my taper.

Ran ~16 with 15km (9.3 miles) @MP

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 5 very slow miles. Fall lasted a whole day. It's humid AF yet again.

KCRuns

20 minute shake out run done. My legs felt slow. Lots of rain overnight left it hot and humid today. I hope it clears up this afternoon/evening.

Now I’m off to spend all my money at the expo!

20 minute shake out run done. My legs felt slow. Lots of rain overnight left it hot and humid today. I hope it clears up this afternoon/evening.

Now I’m off to spend all my money at the expo!

They're just resting so they'll be ready to kick some ass tomorrow.

How are the other Chicago peeps doing? Ugh on the humidity.

Dave

zzyzx

I was having a pretty good taper run when something sharp hit me in the back of the head in mile 3. Felt like I was stung by a bee. I had to stop for a bit to see what was up and never recovered. 5.2 miles at 8:44.

As sad of a taper run as that was, I'll be pretty happy if 6 miles into my half next week I'm at that pace.

Runshortii

^^basically all of this for me too lol

Runshortii

Dew point is supposed to be 10 degrees lower tomorrow...

I was having a pretty good taper run when something sharp hit me in the back of the head in mile 3. Felt like I was stung by a bee. I had to stop for a bit to see what was up and never recovered. 5.2 miles at 8:44.

As sad of a taper run as that was, I'll be pretty happy if 6 miles into my half next week I'm at that pace.

Did you actually get stung? Because I've had bird attacks that felt like that, and freaked me the hell out.

Dave

Dew point is supposed to be 10 degrees lower tomorrow...

Dave

Seriously dude. It's after 11:00 here and I still haven't gotten my ass out there to run. I am one lazy fat bastard.

Dave

delicate flower

DW and I woke up this morning in unfamiliar territory; without a plan and with no long workouts to do.  We were all like "Ehhh, what are we supposed to do today?"  I ran 5 easy miles, then it was a lot of errands.  We went to a local orchard and bought apples and donuts.  She's going to make an apple crisp tomorrow.  SCORE!  She's also crocking a brisket today and she'll make mac and cheese to go with it.  SCORE!  I'm going to have to do another Ironman this weekend to burn off the calories.

<3

lol, my totals for Mon-Fri are 26.2 miles, 3:59:30. I could have been a 4:00 marathon pacer. If someone didn't want to do it all at once.

Dave

onemile

I ran 3 this morning with the official " marathon shakeout run" and then worked the expo pacer booth for 3 hours and then ran another 3 miles.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yo I am in ChiTown.

Damaris