Beginners and Beyond

Sub-0 windchill WednesDAILIES (Read 36 times)

LRB

We have almost everyone agreeing on it...it's just my youngest who doesn't really like it, but he's only 7, so there's still time. Big grin

I was him once. I used to look at my family eating some of the things they ate at dinner like they were from outer space (or maybe I was?). The thing that got to me the most was how they could pull a fish out of the water, and then eat it. Omg that thing was JUST alive. And don't even bring up eating fresh chicken when we visited the south, I would get sick to my stomach; "They killed a chicken and then cooked it!" lol

But yes, to your point, you eventually lose all reservations and join the rest of the world. What the experience did for me as a parent however was not make my kids eat things they didn't want to eat. Unlike me, who was threatened with violence if I didn't eat the vile and disgusting things my family was eating, I gave my kids a choice. The lucky bastards.

LRB

No rashes, and no possible way to have contracted Lyme. Black Death it is.

In your dreams...wait, you're an insomniac like me.

bluerun

Super B****

Did you get your flu shot? All the cool kids on here got it free at work.

Yep. I'm all over anything my insurance pays for that I don't!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

In your dreams...wait, you're an insomniac like me.

Daydreams are still dreams

chasing the impossible

LRB

Daydreams are still dreams

The one area I excel in...

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

No rashes, and no possible way to have contracted Lyme. Black Death it is.

Bubonic plague is known to be present in some prairie dog colonies in the western states.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LRB

This ad infers there is something missing with her running attire. If it's a race, she's only missing arm sleeves. 

Little Blue

Reasons for inexplicable fatigue?? Because right about now, sleeping for the next thousand years probably won't be enough...

On a radio show the other day they were discussing low testosterone in females. Yes it can happen and it causes extreme fatigue. If you've eliminated everything else have them test that.

DavePNW

^ blast from the past!

Dave

LRB

Maybe tomorrow, we'll see.

Did a drive by a few routes today to see what the surfaces look like; ass suck.

I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow. It's not the way one wants to go to bed...

Half Crazy K 2.0

Reasons for inexplicable fatigue?? Because right about now, sleeping for the next thousand years probably won't be enough...

Lack of daylight?

LRB

I assume the B&B movie buffs such as yourself, Docket, and DaveP will be rushing out to see the new Charlie's Angels movie ASAFP?

Hilarious. Although I was a devotee of the original network series and a fan of Jaclyn Smith.

DavePNW

Hilarious. Although I was a devotee of the original network series and a fan of Jaclyn Smith.

Oh yeah she was the best of the 3.

Dave

onemile

Bailing on run #2. I'm just exhausted. I can make up the miles on Friday and that will so much better than running in the snow tonight after sitting thru 6 meetings at work today.

bluerun

Super B****

On a radio show the other day they were discussing low testosterone in females. Yes it can happen and it causes extreme fatigue. If you've eliminated everything else have them test that.

That's never been presented as an option, true... thought it would require going back to my doctor and I really don't want to do that. I just want to, you know, not be a zombie all day every day.

chasing the impossible