Beginners and Beyond

Chicago Sundailies (Read 26 times)

LRB

7.7 this morning. 46 for the week. Can't imagine running Chicago today. I would wilt for sure. Detroit looking ok for next weekend as it's supposed to cool off Friday/Saturday. Low Sat night/Sun morning 46. If that hits, might be about perfect.

Yesterday had to be one of the better college football days in a long time. Almost all the marquee games were tight affairs with exciting finishes.

A lil too exciting last night. 

sdWhiskers

A lil too exciting last night. 

Not exciting. Terrible.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yay KC!

The guy who finished 2nd OA at Baltimore yesterday ran Chicago. He ran 2:27 something yesterday and 2:31 today. He's running Boston tomorrow.

DavePNW

A woman in my running group ran Berlin and London, and is running Boston. I figured she’d race the first and jog the others, but so far she’s run 3:05 & 3:01. IDK exactly what her usual is, but I don’t think much faster than that. And she’s in her mid-upper 40s. Sub-3 at Boston? 

Dave

delicate flower

NFL RedZone the last 10 minutes has been peak RedZone.  Holy shit.  The Lions....I don't even know what to say.  Group hug for LRB.

<3

DavePNW

NFL RedZone the last 10 minutes has been peak RedZone.  Holy shit.  The Lions....I don't even know what to say.  Group hug for LRB.

I didn’t see what they did, but I’m guessing it was just Lions being Lions.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Don't leave us in suspense like that? What happened? I'm watching Cinci Green Bay, which is in OT. GB kicker has missed 2 field goals in about 2 minutes, GB has the ball off an interception. Pretty sure this is going to be another FG goal try.....

delicate flower

I didn’t see what they did, but I’m guessing it was just Lions being Lions.

They came back from 10 down in the 4th to take the lead with 37 seconds left, only to give up a couple of big plays in the last Vikings drive to lose on a 54 yard FG as the clock expired.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Don't leave us in suspense like that? What happened? I'm watching Cinci Green Bay, which is in OT. GB kicker has missed 2 field goals in about 2 minutes, GB has the ball off an interception. Pretty sure this is going to be another FG goal try.....

And anotherr miss.

delicate flower

And anotherr miss.

This game is nuts.  LOL the Cincy kicker thought me made that last one but he missed.

<3

LRB

LRB

This game is nuts.  LOL the Cincy kicker thought me made that last one but he missed.

I kept flip-flopping who I wanted to win. 

LRB

Not exciting. Terrible.

Well, Jim gonna Jim (going for 2 for no good reason). Luckily for him, Frost gonna Frost (lose yet another one possession game).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yay KC!

The guy who finished 2nd OA at Baltimore yesterday ran Chicago. He ran 2:27 something yesterday and 2:31 today. He's running Boston tomorrow.

I read that!

Damaris

Cyberic

I ran 5.

I'm so sick of this humidity and unseasonably warm temps it's not even funny. 

Move up north, and bring some of your friends! We need smart and talented people up here. Salaries might be a little lower, but conditions are good ! Fall has been here for a couple of weeks now.