Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES QOTD (Read 46 times)

LRB

The title of an email I just got in my spam box: "Get over here and f***k me now" lol

StepbyStep-SH

Congrats, Ric!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Cyberic

Congrats on a great time Ric-G

Zelanie

Way to go, Ric and Lily!  Nicely done!

I'm on day 2 without coffee.  Better than day 1 so far, but I'd kind of rather melt into my desk than do anything.  I did run 4 so far, now time to mow the lawn.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

George, did you see me? I finished somewhere around 3:40. I was going for 3:39, but I suffered a most unusual case of chafing between and below the knees. Both legs were rubbed so bad that I bled profusely for 10 miles. I could feel the burning, but I had the good sense of not looking. Had I looked, I would have fainted.  I just took pictures now, but I like you all too much the show so much horror here. Anyway, it will heal... Can't wait to apply some soap to the area.  This marathon was meant as a training run, to make me feel better about Boston, and it did. I ran 18 miles last week at a faster pace, and 64 miles overall. Again, no taper. But the conditions today were almost ideal, though a bit hot in the second half. 18th BQ in the bag. 7 more to go and I win something. Not sure what, yet, but I'll figure it out eventually.

Great job!  Well, except for the chafing.  Ouch.

Damaris

LRB

Decided to watch The Spirit of the Marathon On Demand. I am 12 minutes in and it's boring the hell outta me.

Think Imma go make some lemon bars.

Cyberic

Went for a 4 mile walk with the woman. That did me in. I had 2 tylenols and took a lil' 30 minute nap. Legs feeling better now Smile

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

6.2 for me this am. Finished the big giant 2015 yard projects. Pics on fb. Today I finished the mulch. All 4 cu yards of it!  All maintenance now. Guess the mulch of all the beds was maintenance too.meh, it is all good.  Just glad it is all finished

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

12 TM miles, with 6 easy, 4 at MP + 10%, and the last 2 @ MP.  I am done, phew.

Damaris

Ric-G - nice job!

7.6 of worry-free racing.  My relay teammates had all the work done to facilitate an easy victory.