Beginners and Beyond

Workout Wednesdailies (Read 22 times)

sdWhiskers

My county recently opened it to 16-64 with "almost any health condition" that includes BMI >25...so basically everyone. Now it's just a matter of finding an appt...

Glad you got to see your dad!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Docket, glad you got in to see your dad. WTF is with states dropping restrictions? Just wait another month or two. I sort of expect MD to follow soon. Our governor is being advised by the former (under Trump) CDC director.  Makes me all sorts of confident.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah it does not make sense that a week after everybody is eligible we should drop masks. And you can tell he didn’t want to do it since all state offices have to wear them still and schools. And up to the cities if they want to do theirs.

Damaris

onemile

I ran 14 miles with 6x2k, 2 minutes recovery

DavePNW

I ran 14 miles with 6x2k, 2 minutes recovery

I had enough trouble with 3 of those fuckers this morning. You ran them pretty fast too! Although looks like you were feeling it in #6. And I’m sure the worst part was the 3+ mile cooldown. That must’ve been awful.

Dave

onemile

I had enough trouble with 3 of those fuckers this morning. You ran them pretty fast too! Although looks like you were feeling it in #6. And I’m sure the worst part was the 3+ mile cooldown. That must’ve been awful.

I didn't get the coveted vaccine this week so '

but yeah I was done by 5 (maybe 4 lol)

RunningOnSand

I got the COVID vaccine #2 this past Monday and was fine the day of, and then super exhausted, a bit feverish, and achey yesterday. I also took the day off work (as was recommended, and I’m glad I did). Today I had a full day of clients so I took Motrin and was fine. I took the last 2 days off running and will run easy tomorrow. I do have a workout scheduled but I think I’ll push that back a day or two.

RunningOnSand

D, that sucks your dad was sedated. Sad big hugs to you.

RunningOnSand

Oh, and after shot 1 my HR was elevated for a solid week, if not more. My runs felt like I was running through molasses.

My county recently opened it to 16-64 with "almost any health condition" that includes BMI >25...so basically everyone. Now it's just a matter of finding an appt...

Glad you got to see your dad!

I read up on obesity and COVID, someone who is obese can generate a greater amount aerosols when breathing and likely the majority of superspreaders. Age also increase the amount of aerosols  The obese, especially older & obese, should have been priority #1.  Not just to protect the individual, but to protect everyone.

the press hasn’t spoken about that as it would be perceived as fat shaming.

bluerun

Super B****

I read up on obesity and COVID, someone who is obese can generate a greater amount aerosols when breathing and likely the majority of superspreaders. Age also increase the amount of aerosols  The obese, especially older & obese, should have been priority #1.  Not just to protect the individual, but to protect everyone.

the press hasn’t spoken about that as it would be perceived as fat shaming.

I never noticed the press has any issue whatsoever with fat shaming

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog