Beginners and Beyond

Friday the 23rd - Kickass (Read 35 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Oh, and not only was traffic OFF THE CHAINS near Twelve Oaks Mall, some of the people I came across today drive like total idiots.

Only today? Lucky. That's a full time problem here. Although I guess with the holidays, it means all the idiots are out together. I was near Harford Mall today and I swear traffic lights around the mall are mere suggestions. If you actually go when the light turns green, you're gonna hit someone. Apparently, the time to make left hand turns is when your light turns red. And then at least 3 others need to follow.

LRB

Only today? Lucky. That's a full time problem here. Although I guess with the holidays, it means all the idiots are out together. I was near Harford Mall today and I swear traffic lights around the mall are mere suggestions. If you actually go when the light turns green, you're gonna hit someone. Apparently, the time to make left hand turns is when your light turns red. And then at least 3 others need to follow.

lol

onemile

I ran 7 outside. Some of it was across snow and ice and my foot is none too happy about that. Tonight might be a Motrin 800 night because IT HURTS.

Damn. I was going to ask how that was yesterday.

My few runs in the snow definitely worked my legs a lot more than clear pavement like I had today

Zelanie

No traffic problems on my run today, but I did have to dodge a horse and buggy going back and forth on the path, plus somebody was walking their goat at the park.

That's the second goat walker I've seen this month, in the second state, FFS.

Ran 4 with the dogs. They were pretty chill about the horse and goat.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

wonderful pale ale 

Fuck yeah. I'm ready for a couple of those.

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

No traffic problems on my run today, but I did have to dodge a horse and buggy going back and forth on the path, plus somebody was walking their goat at the park.

That's the second goat walker I've seen this month, in the second state, FFS.

Ran 4 with the dogs. They were pretty chill about the horse and goat.

I didn't see a goat walking during CIM, but did see a dude standing with TWO goats somewhere between miles 3 to 6. lol

Zelanie

I didn't see a goat walking during CIM, but did see a dude standing with TWO goats somewhere between miles 3 to 6. lol

I thought I saw a guy walking a goat and a dog, but maybe it was two goats?

onemile

I didn't see any goats during CIM 

LRB

I thought I saw a guy walking a goat and a dog, but maybe it was two goats?

Mine were on the right-hand side of the road, they were like tan in color or some sort of light brownish hue.

I also remember smelling smoke or something burning early on, and a farm. Did I run through wonderland?

Zelanie

Mine were on the right-hand side of the road, they were like tan in color or some sort of light brownish hue.

I also remember smelling smoke or something burning early on, and a farm. Did I run through wonderland?

Mine were on the right, and I am thinking a medium sized light brown or tan goat, and a small white dog.

Didn't smell anything burning, but we're used to that small on the west coast now. 

LRB

I didn't see any goats during CIM 

They probably weren't out yet when you zoomed by.

How is your quad?

LRB

Mine were on the right, and I am thinking a medium sized light brown or tan goat, and a small white dog.

More than likely the same then. Maybe one of the goats got bored and went home. lol

onemile

They probably weren't out yet when you zoomed by.

How is your quad?

Perfectly fine.  I guess it wasn't injured after all, or my 10 days off was enough.  Most likely the former

And most likely, the goat was right there and I didn't notice

Zelanie

Perfectly fine. 

Yay!

Glad that Gracie is doing well, too!

LRB

I saw Passengers last night. For a sci-fi flick, it is pretty slow. It is basically a love story more or less. It wasn't terribly horrid, just a waste of the genre imo.