Beginners and Beyond

The first WednDAILIES of the rest of your life (Read 48 times)

LRB

Must be all the Motrins up your ass.

I do seem to be in a better mood. 

Hip Redux

D2, so long as you are posting your miles, ha!  Glad to hear from you.  We miss you as well.

Fuck, one of our bankruptcy practitioners and his partner got hit by a fucking drunk driver.  They were cycling in Crandon Park, where a lot of people run and bike.  Fucker.  His partner died, the bankruptcy attorney is barely hanging.

Awful.  Sad

B-Plus

Sorry D 

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

D2, so long as you are posting your miles, ha!  Glad to hear from you.  We miss you as well.

Fuck, one of our bankruptcy practitioners and his partner got hit by a fucking drunk driver.  They were cycling in Crandon Park, where a lot of people run and bike.  Fucker.  His partner died, the bankruptcy attorney is barely hanging.

That is AWFUL.  You already know my past, Damaris, and know I flippin' HATE drunk drivers!  I am so sorry to hear about this!  My heart goes out to the family of the partner that  was killed - he didn't die, he was KILLED, there is a big difference, IMHO - and I hope the police got the driver who did it.   Good thoughts and vibes for the other person, and his family too, hope he recovers!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I'm a little slow today. 

Must be your Motrin crack.... 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

Must be your Motrin crack.... 

Took my last does at 2:00 PM (400 mgs), in an hour I'll be chasing that with you know what. 

Cyberic

He just trains by time rather than distance....just his way of training.  It's been an adjustment for me but am growing to like it.

I do that and then translate to miles or meters when I post here.

Yestersay I said I did 800s, but it was 3:00s I was running.

I have had discussions here about this, and it is a matter of preference and convenience for me. If I'm on a track, I'll do 400s, 800s, etc. When I'm running by GPS, I run by time. Either way, it's the same training.

B-Plus

Took my last does at 2:00 PM (400 mgs), in an hour I'll be chasing that with you know what. 

Sounds like you need a dose of Heather and Tammy ... a duo!

Prep H?

Little Blue

These folks just need to rot in hell.  There was one here this week, 23 yr old girl driving 115 mph on the highway, hit a motorcycle from behind.  Killed him of course, and fled the scene.  They got her, charging her with 2nd degree murder and a raft of other charges, Including other pending DUI's, and a conviction.  What a waste of skin and oxygen.

I hope FL is harder on them than NC.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

When Aaron, a guy from my running group, was killed in 2012, the drunk driver left the scene and gave himself up three days later so they couldn't prove he was drunk and the punishment was short. Aaron's death caused the Aaron Law which started Jan 1.  She will be punished more severely than Aaron's killer. She left the scene too but was caught.

Damaris

LRB

Sounds like you need a dose of Heather and Tammy ... a duo!

I need the entire hour spent on my ass!

lol at JD.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core work. Got off work 2 hours early for snow. A whole 2 inches.

Docket Rocket, my condolences. That is just horrible for your co-workers and their families.

We just had a high ranking church official kill a cyclist while drunk & texting (and left the scene to boot). I want to yell at the TV every time they talk about the bishop getting the help she needs in rehab. She was only in jail a short time before somehow being able to post bail. Ugh.

B-Plus

I need the entire hour spent on my ass!

lol at JD.

1 for each cheek?