Beginners and Beyond

Rain drops are falling on my head ThursDAILIES (Read 53 times)

RunningOnSand

I have also had Achilles problems and for a traditional drop race shoe I like the Adidas Adios

I'll put those on my list, too. Thanks!

onemile

I'll put those on my list, too. Thanks!

They are super expensive but on sale at RWH right now for $85 with coupon in the orange color

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/adidas_adizero_adios_Boost_3/descpage-AADI3M1.html

delicate flower

They are super expensive but on sale at RWH right now for $85 with coupon in the orange color

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/adidas_adizero_adios_Boost_3/descpage-AADI3M1.html

I wonder if they are being phased out for an updated version.  The 3's are getting harder to find.  I can only find the light blue ones and they are on sale.  There are no other color choices available.  They've always had two or three different colors to choose from.

<3

RunningOnSand

I ran 11 with

2 miles wu
          10x800 at 10k
          2 miles cd

10?! Very nice.

RunningOnSand

Oh that's awesome - I actually like bright colors. Thanks!

LRB

It seems as if everything is on sale over there. The Fastwitch 7 in red is going for 40 bucks.

RunningOnSand

Ran-commute another 3.5 or so.

I think it's so awesome you're a run commuter.

RunningOnSand

ROS: After reading Jays post, I miss-read and was thinking Lunar Racer! Lol!    Yeah, they are very similar to the Lunar Racers and a good shoe. 8mm drop and a tad firmer without as much "bounce'. They have been discontinued for awhile, but there may be back stock still floating around. They look like the real deal when I looked on Amazon. If you can find the Lunar Racers, they run a little faster IMO. Smile You can always just cut the strings too, if you need more room/less tightness in certain areas.

Hey thanks ROS! The wife just ordered a pair of Lunar Tempos and Lunar Racer 3s from Amazon!  They had her size, and she likes the racers for racing and speed work, and the Tempos for LRs and Tempos.  Didn't know there was any floating around, since we usually order from RW.

You're welcome!

onemile

Oh that's awesome - I actually like bright colors. Thanks!

Lemme know if you need the coupon code

onemile

10?! Very nice.

At 10k pace though.  Not 5k. Although it was my 5k pr pace 

RunningOnSand

Lemme know if you need the coupon code

i'd love it!

RunningOnSand

Can I just say though I feel a bit of a poser ordering them??? "Worn by Elite marathoners...." and there's me who just squeaked by my HM at a 2:01Tight lippedx.

onemile

Can I just say though I feel a bit of a poser ordering them??? "Worn by Elite marathoners...." and there's me who just squeaked by my HM at a 2:01Tight lippedx.

A bunch of us here wear them and we are FAR from elite

I sent you the code

RunningOnSand

A bunch of us here wear them and we are FAR from elite

I sent you the code

Just ordered them - thanks!

oldfartrunner

I wonder if they are being phased out for an updated version.  The 3's are getting harder to find.  I can only find the light blue ones and they are on sale.  There are no other color choices available.  They've always had two or three different colors to choose from.

Most likely. That seems to be how they do it before the new version comes.  I just had to order me a pair at that price!