Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 45 times)

LRB

Yo.

I'm off work today. Gonna do some kind of core work this morning then pizza and a movie later.

I made some simple blueberry turnovers last night using canned biscuits and cannot wait to have another one of them yummy, tasty, delicious things!

Modified to un-bold the text.

Hey, it was before coffee cut me some slack. 

DavePNW

6 on the treadmill. That's all I got.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Good morning.

Today is a company holiday, but here I am working at one of our hospitals because that is how I roll.  Of course my remote connection to my desktop is being unresponsive, which I really need to work in order to get some damn work done.

I've got 45 minutes of easy running later.  It's going to be "warm" and sunny!  Plus I need to get some propane refills, I tell ya whut.

Ski vacation starts Saturday.  CANNOT WAIT.

<3

DavePNW

Ski vacation starts Saturday.  CANNOT WAIT.

What does coach have to say about that?

Dave

Hip Redux

I woke up with the start of a head cold.  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Off work.  Pilates done this morning.  Errands to do including having lunch with fellow forumite from the Sub-4 group, then more errands, 5 miles and kickboxing.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

What does coach have to say about that?

"Don't run that week."

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Plyometrics & weights done. Heading out to lunch with a friend from high school and then a run later. Letting the sun do its job. Had some icy spots when I got up this morning, so wasn't going to chance it.

LRB

"Don't run that week."

Insanity to follow.

D why is the Fed open on a Federal holiday?

Crank up the vitamins O!

'Sup D Pizzle. Nice mileage last week, you're back!

LRB

Plyometrics & weights done. Heading out to lunch with a friend from high school and then a run later. Letting the sun do its job. Had some icy spots when I got up this morning, so wasn't going to chance it.

'Sup! What do you do for plyo? Generally speaking that is, not specifically.

StepbyStep-SH

20 minutes easy on the recumbent bike, plus some strength stuff. Tried using the machines to do leg extension/leg curls - OK, but not great. Swim gear should come via FedEx today, so I'll try swimming or water running later this week.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

DavePNW

20 minutes easy on the recumbent Squidward bike

FYP. That's what it's called in our house.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Insanity to follow.

During our ski trip last year, I actually brought running clothes.  At the end of those ski days though, I was exhausted and had no desire or energy to run.  I am hoping that happens again this year, because then I'll know I skied my brains out.

<3

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

5.8 today

Marjorie

happylily

I'm still at the beach in Nassau. Suckers! Actually, the hotel sucks, the guests are gross and Nassau is greatly overrated. But hey, I don't have to cook and there is sun. SO has business clients to meet today, we fly home tomorrow night.

I was supposed to run a marathon yesterday, but I decided against it. My running has been a farce lately and I don't want to poop marathons just for the sake of saying that I did another one. So: no training, no racing. That's it.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010