Beginners and Beyond

Vapid WednesDAILIES (Read 44 times)

LRB

Well my watch syncs with GC via bluetooth, which then flows into the RA log. But I only started doing that in June, I never used GC before thwt so it has no prior data. Is there a way to transfer RA history into GC? I assume I would then need to download RA history first anyway.

In other news, upon further investigation it appears the 5k I was planning to run on 1/9 does not have chip timing or any other kind of timing for that matter, and is only a "fun run".  FFS. People, can you please just put that in big letters on your website? There was nothing about timing in the FAQ section, but nothing saying there wasn't any; it seemed like a big race so I just assumed. Yesterday I went to their FB page; someone had posted asking if it was chip timed, the response was that there was no timing.

Anyway, gotta find another one now.

I wouldn't worry about the former, and would go win the latter.

LRB

THE LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR JUST ENDED BITCHES! WOO-HOO!

DavePNW

OK, maybe will race New Year's Day, although might have laid my week out differently if I'd known. As if I'd have any idea what the right way to do that is. I guess doesn't matter too much for a 5k.

Dave

No more marathons

THE LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR JUST ENDED BITCHES! WOO-HOO!

Huh?  Wanna 'splain that one to me?

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

OK, maybe will race New Year's Day, although might have laid my week out differently if I'd known. As if I'd have any idea what the right way to do that is. I guess doesn't matter too much for a 5k.

Local running group has our second annual mile race at the college track.

9:00 AM 1/1/16.

Puke city here I come.

He's a leaker!

LRB

Huh?  Wanna 'splain that one to me?

I got off work at 5:00, after working what seemed like one hundred sixty seven thousand, three hundred and fifty two hours today.

DavePNW

Local running group has our second annual mile race at the college track.

9:00 AM 1/1/16.

Puke city here I come.

Just the usual mile-induced puking, or do you plan on being way hungover as well?

Do you have a goal?

Dave

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I got off work at 5:00, after working what seemed like one hundred sixty seven thousand, three hundred and fifty two hours today.

Lol.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

bluerun

Super B****

That's close to twenty years.  Some people manage to fit an extra hour into a day, but decades?  Damn.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

No more marathons

LOL  - dayam.

Just the usual mile-induced puking, or do you plan on being way hungover as well?

Do you have a goal?

Nah, too old to be out partying (went to Oskar Blues Hootenanny the last two years but just barely made it to midnight.) Decided to beg off this year.

I'd like to get a 75% age grade - so about 6:19 but IDK - that might take more mental fitness than I have right now.

He's a leaker!

Baboon

delicate flower

60 minutes of spin bike on the evening schedule.  

Done.  65 minutes, actually.

<3

onemile

5 EZ

Cyberic

Is anyone downloading their logs - just as a precaution for the change of servers this evening?

Not sure if I remember how to do that.

Time to do a little digging.

I always kept the .fit files the watch leaves in a temp directory on my computer. I zip them, by month, and upload that on my onedrive, just in case.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

I have everything other than the first few months still on my hard drive.  Mapmyrun has all the early stuff.  While It was a pita ass to manually enter it all on RA, I could do it in a couple hours.

Runner with a riding problem.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

My 2300 puts me at #6 on my team. There are 4 at 3000+, ffs. Where do these people come from?

If a person's only hobbies are eating, drinking, and running- they better run 3000+ a year.  Or the fatass monster will recapture them.

Runner with a riding problem.