Beginners and Beyond

It's Labor Day, MONDAILIES. Let's Labor. (Read 44 times)

Cyberic

Oh, I labored... a 10K is quite laborious!  Especially when preceded by a 5K.

No PRs, but double fisted on the awards (second female 5K, third AG 10K) so I can't complain too much.

Congrats bluerun

Zelanie

Mine are new with tags but I guess they are not that special since I am barely making MSRP. Maybe I should list them higher?

RARE, DISCONTINUED LULU!!!!!!1 might work.

I've been selling a bunch of crap that we've cleaned out of the garage on ebay, and making jack.  Gotta test out the NES and see if that works, they pay good money for that!

LRB

A nap took me after breakfast FFS.

I am thinking about doing some light hip and leg strengthening stuff on the BOSU before lunch...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

RARE, DISCONTINUED LULU!!!!!!1 might work.

I've been selling a bunch of crap that we've cleaned out of the garage on ebay, and making jack.  Gotta test out the NES and see if that works, they pay good money for that!

Mine are all discontinued!

Damaris

Cyberic

Mine are new with tags but I guess they are not that special since I am barely making MSRP. Maybe I should list them higher?

Why do you buy stuff, and never wear it? Is it really to sell afterwards, when discontinued? I think you make a better living with your day job.

happylily

Why do you buy stuff, and never wear it? Is it really to sell afterwards, when discontinued? I think you make a better living with your day job.

You don't understand women, obviously... We think we're going to look beauuuutiful like the models, when we buy clothes online. Then we try them on, and reality hits us hard. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

There is in inherent drawback to online shopping; not being able to try shit on. Or, just to see something in person. There have been many times I have ordered something I thought I would like only to open the package and be like, oh hell no!

At that point it's a matter of whether it's returnable or not (if it is at what cost), or are you stuck with it. Neither is a good feeling though because you now have something you do not want.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Most of these don't fit anymore since I lost a lot of weight quickly, too quick to even use them (and I don't remove the tags until I use something for this very reason - with tags is valued better than without).

Damaris

DavePNW

Congrats bluerun!

lily, your running schedule is crazy.

I slept like a total Baboon last night. I went to bed at 8:30, and finally got up around 7. I did get up twice to pee, then was up for a bit both times, but still amazing. Making up for a lot of sleep deficit I guess.

6 miles very slow, wearing a race shirt dated June 2013, which was my first HM.

Now eating pumpkin French toast DW just made. It's basically French toast baked with pumpkin pie filling on top. Yum.

Dave

LRB

Now eating pumpkin French toast DW just made. It's basically French toast baked with pumpkin pie filling on top. Yum.

I don't get out-yummied often yet you manage to do it regularly. Damn that sounds great. If we were FB friends I would unfriend you.

LRB

I am thinking about doing some light hip and leg strengthening stuff on the BOSU before lunch...

30 minutes done. Looks like I labored after all.

Now for some light stretching, then starting with lunch I shall eat every two hours for the rest of the day. Big grin

DavePNW

6 miles very slow, wearing a race shirt dated June 2013, which was my first HM.

Correction: June 2012.

Dave

happylily

Correction: June 2012.

Thank you for the correction. You had us all suspicious there, for a minute...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.

Damaris

DavePNW

How much do you think I can get selling that shirt on eBay?

Dave