Beginners and Beyond

It's Labor Day, MONDAILIES. Let's Labor. (Read 44 times)

LRB

Polishing off a bottle of cheap Cabernet, and I'll be asleep before the sun goes down.

You crack me up!

Yes, the restaurant was packed so I wasn't alone.

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning.

<3

LRB

'Morning.

Howdy. You've been getting fitted for your new bike for days now. Done yet?

Little Blue

'Morning.

Even by Baboon standards, you are sleeping a LOT!

Baboon

delicate flower

Howdy. You've been getting fitted for your new bike for days now. Done yet?

Placed my order Friday!  I am hopeful that it'll be ready for next weekend, but no real hurry.  I can't start logging any real miles until after my marathon.

Even by Baboon standards, you are sleeping a LOT!

10 solid hours last night.  And I had peach cobbler with ice cream for dinner tonight.

<3

LRB

Placed my order Friday!  I am hopeful that it'll be ready for next weekend, but no real hurry.  I can't start logging any real miles until after my marathon.

10 solid hours last night.  And I had peach cobbler with ice cream for dinner tonight.

Wow, that looks like some shit ET rode home! You're gonna win the Ironman next year!

Baboon

delicate flower

Wow, that looks like some shit ET rode home! You're gonna win the Ironman next year!

I did pretty good with my multi-sport races this year considering my low bike mileage.  Really, I rode just enough to get by.  I can't wait to see how I do next year when I actually train for the bike.  Weird as it sounds, I am looking forward to six months of 30-40 mpw running.  I could use the break from marathon training, from both body and mind.

<3

bluerun

Super B****

Quit hogging all the sleep!! 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Little Blue

My back hurts just looking at it.

LRB

Quit hogging all the sleep!! 

He would walk in front of a train if he had to get by on the number of hours of sleep I get per night. lol

I'm lucky if I get 4, total not consecutively!

bluerun

Super B****

He would walk in front of a train if he had to get by on the number of hours of sleep I get per night. lol

I'm lucky if I get 4, total not consecutively!

Yeah, same here... and that's true even if I spend eight hours in bed.  (Which makes ME want to walk in front of a train.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

Weird as it sounds, I am looking forward to six months of 30-40 mpw running.  

That does not sound weird at all.

BTW, I just ate some cottage cheese. Haven't done that in years. Put some blueberries in it.

Dave

LRB

That does not sound weird at all.

LRB

Yeah, same here... and that's true even if I spend eight hours in bed.  (Which makes ME want to walk in front of a train.)

lol

Little Blue

No required.  Mexican is good any time!

We had fish that my DH caught, plus some veg from the CSA box.  Polishing off a bottle of cheap Cabernet, and I'll be asleep before the sun goes down.

Well I'm still awake, the wine is gone, and DH just handed me a bowl of mint chocolate chip with chocolate syrup.  Oooof.  I'll get it down, somehow.