Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: May the Fifth be with you (Read 37 times)

LRB

I'm not into Star Wars much but I'll drink some shit up. Pass that bottle fool. Cool

LRB

Hi.

I ran 6. It was pretty rough. lol

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 1.1 again this morning, just to say I did.  This is going to be my first  <50 mile week since Feb of '15.  I'm not happy about it, but I'm feeling somewhat better and appreciate that.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Good morning!

I ran 1.1 again this morning, just to say I did.  This is going to be my first  <50 mile week since Feb of '15.  I'm not happy about it, but I'm feeling somewhat better and appreciate that.

Sorry I missed it, what is it that you have again?

I'll run after work. I'll go to the track. Don't know what I'll do yet. My traditional way is to do faster stuff on Tuesdays, and longer stuff on Thursdays. So I might go for 800s. It's going to be warm and sunny, and I'm not used to that because, of course, after the marathon I have not run in warm and sunny weather again. It was just that one day 

delicate flower

Hello!  Happy Duque Rancho el Taco Favores!  I swam this morning, this being a Thursday and all.  I have a bike ride later and it looks like I may actually get to ride outside, though it'll be cloudy and chilly.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Sorry I missed it, what is it that you have again?

Sinus infection/headcold/chestcold/creeping crud.

Runner with a riding problem.

Dave

LRB

Captain America: Civil War opens tonight (it is currently rated at 93% on Rotten Tomatoes) and I will be in the house. Whoop-whoop!

Feel better, yo.

Zelanie

Do we need to take the 5th today?

I'll run somewhere between 0 and 2 today.  And do my hip/glute/core work.

on my way to badass

Captain America: Civil War opens tonight (it is currently rated at 93% on Rotten Tomatoes) and I will be in the house. Whoop-whoop!

Feel better, yo.

3 done more later maybe.

I thought I was done with Marvel movies, but I want to see Black Panther.  I have an almost 11 year-old DS so some of these things are nonnegotiable.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

I will probably see it at some point, but probably pass on the opening weekend crowds. Now when X-Men Apocalype comes out - that will need to get seen right away.

Dave

delicate flower

opening weekend crowds

I am liking this new trend of movie theaters having reserved seating, and the plush reclining seats are great.  DW and I agree that it'll be hard to go back to general admission theaters.  Doesn't matter how crowded it'll be...we already have our seats!  3:30 Sunday.

<3

LRB

I am liking this new trend of movie theaters having reserved seating, and the plush reclining seats are great.  DW and I agree that it'll be hard to go back to general admission theaters.  Doesn't matter how crowded it'll be...we already have our seats!  3:30 Sunday.

Exactly. Reserved seating is to this era what fire was to the Neanderthals...

Okay, so not totally that but close. Big grin

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Might be a RD for me, didn't get any sleep last night and it might be a really windy day.... don't care to push a stroller in that crap, but we'll see.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Mr MattM

6 at lunch.  4 more tonight.

be curious; not judgmental